Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 39,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[20 FEB][MAG] HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 & Froyo 1.8 [SENSE 3.5][FAST|SMOOTH]ONLINE!

Tip us?

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenstan57 View Post
Tiger or Rafiqzadah, How is the new kernel working? I'm still 1.9 and it's find.
0.2.1 seems much faster than 0.2.0, but i have moved over to sensation so i am now having a hard time remembering how fast it used to be.....
Nandroid backup and try it bro....
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenstan57
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Tiger, is it ok to just write over the kernel?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
Rom: TouchWizMod v3.0
Kernel:
SdCard: SanDisk 4GB Class: 4

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 1,034

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Tiger, is it ok to just write over the kernel?

From when I was testing kernels before (Tiger used to always chide me on this), I was writing over the kernels without anything else. It's really best to wipe cache and dalvik, so the kernel will be able to boot without any artifacts from prior kernel...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljjehl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lenstan57
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I though so, but I was thinking you could write over. I will do what you suggest thanks again.

Rom: TouchWizMod v3.0
Kernel:
SdCard: SanDisk 4GB Class: 4

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 1,034

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I though so, but I was thinking you could write over. I will do what you suggest thanks again.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't....it all depends on the kernel

rafiqzadah
Old
Thanks Meter 264
Sorry for late reply... I would suggest staying with 1.9 best one yet... This is RC so I'm sure next one will be far better... But for now... 1.9 is the way to go...

Phone: HTC One S
Recovery: TeamWin[Aluminum 3.0]
Rom: Viper One[1.2.0][OTA][Lozone CoreDroid Mods]
Kernel:Ultimate Fusion 2.1
SdCard: Internal: 9.93 GB External: None ()

Hit the Thanks Button if I helped In Any Way Possible (Where Ever It May be Located)

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 1,034

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqzadah View Post
Sorry for late reply... I would suggest staying with 1.9 best one yet... This is RC so I'm sure next one will be far better... But for now... 1.9 is the way to go...

Still have not forgot about you, Haz. I have to resize the app drawer skin to match it to the app screen. I have been working every day, including this weekend, so it's been pretty tiring.....

rafiqzadah
Old
Thanks Meter 264
I been working as well... Take your time... I'm fine... Just anxiously waiting for sense 4.0 for HD2. Keeping an eye on the development thread... Oh btw the third row.. move it down about 10 pixels more... And the last row I would say is best to go all the way at the bottom. Almost against the soft keys of the app drawer....

Phone: HTC One S
Recovery: TeamWin[Aluminum 3.0]
Rom: Viper One[1.2.0][OTA][Lozone CoreDroid Mods]
Kernel:Ultimate Fusion 2.1
SdCard: Internal: 9.93 GB External: None ()

Hit the Thanks Button if I helped In Any Way Possible (Where Ever It May be Located)

mkbi11
Old
Thanks Meter 5
sorry noob user, i was using the coredroid website and the HD2 had 2 roms, v3.7 and desire HD v1.8..does the version matter or are they different roms all together?

Tigermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbi11 View Post
sorry noob user, i was using the coredroid website and the HD2 had 2 roms, v3.7 and desire HD v1.8..does the version matter or are they different roms all together?
They are totally different my friend.
V1.8 I a FroYo ROM. Sense 2.1. It is the faster, smoother ROM and always a good stepping off point due to the fact that everything works as it should. CWM size 10/390/10 and no EXT for TMOUS.
V3.7 is a Gingerbread ROM, Sense 3.5. Latest tech working and available. Much more "Prototype" in feel. Camcorder will never work at its best, a good bit slower, but much, much more eye candy. CWM size 10/180/10 and EXT4 required for most people.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2
There are 58 XDA Members on my ignore list and I haven't missed a thing worth reading.
If I don't answer your question, or appear to ignore something you've said...... you're probably one of them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tigermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aortega, best hd2 nand rom, beuatiful sense rom, core devil, coredroid, desire hd base, dhd, dhd gb, faster, gingerbread, ljjehl, m_t_m is sexy as heck, ray, sense 2.0, sense hd, sergio dadoctor, sexy!, smooth, stable, tigermoto, wizzard of rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe