Dell 318/319/339 Gingerbread Notification Bar (Updated March 25)
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any harm done to your phone, proceed at your own risk. Tested personally on 319 and 339, tested by The Jack Of Clubs on 318.
318 users, please make a nandroid backup before flashing. 319/339 users since you cannot make a nandroid backup, please copy the framework-res.apk and services.odex files from /system/framework/ and store in a safe place (preferably on your computer).
Instructions on how to install.
1. 318 users made a nandroid backup. 319/339 users make a backup of your framework-res.apk and services.odex. This can be done several ways including...
a) Using root explorer navigate to /system/framework/ and copying framework-res.apk and services.odex to a safe location on your sdcard
b) using adb: in command prompt cd to the location of adb and type (without quotes) "adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk" then move this file to a safe location on your computer, repeat for services.odex.
2. Download the appropriate zip that is attached to this post and place it in the root of your sdcard
3. Boot your streak into recovery (either Clockwork or Streakmod)
4. Once into recovery flash the zip file and then reboot.
5. Your phone may take slightly longer to boot the first time.
If for some reason your phone hangs endlessly at the dell logo/boot animation or enters a boot loop then reboot back into recovery and either restore your backup or push the framework-res.apk and services.odex backups using adb.
(All icons taken from the framework-res.apk on a friend's t-mobile g2 running cm7 so all credit should really go to the cyanogenmod team and google)