Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Did this work for you?
Yes 24 68.57%
No 11 31.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

[HOWTO] Nookie Froyo for EMMC ***Very fast!***

Tip us?

drewX2
Old
Thanks Meter 1210

DONATE TO ME
Its not. I dont think it has been posted yet.
Certified Phone Addict
Current work: Oppo Find5 [AOSP/CM10.1], HTC DNA [CM10/10.1]
Devices: Galaxy S4, Oppo Find5 , HTC DNA, Google Nexus 4, Sony XPERIA Z

If you're feeling generous, you can donate to my energy drink fund @ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=H58EERYWV6RT2 or to the CyanogenMod team that does so much work to AOSP

Novarider
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Now that I have this up and running I have two questions.

1. How can I get my computer to recognize the internal media of the NC? When I hook up my NC to windows it just shows the sd card not the internal media.

2. Can I just flash things to this like normal? What I mean is can I flash the over clock kernel then if I don't like it flash back to stock with no problems? If so what needs to be wiped Just cache?
Hello, My name is Andrew and I am a Flashaholic

slvdc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by modembug View Post
lol... sorry not to laugh at your misfortune, to fix go mounts and mound sdcard first.... or just dd the stock images
Well, I know i'm an idiot and screw thing up but thats how we learn right Going to try dd the stock images again...

spyz88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Does anyone have working links to the NookieFroyo.zip? The links in the OP are dead. Can someone upload them to dropbox or mediafire?

Thanks

Novarider
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvdc1 View Post
Well, I know i'm an idiot and screw thing up but thats how we learn right Going to try dd the stock images again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyz88 View Post
Does anyone have working links to the NookieFroyo.zip? The links in the OP are dead. Can someone upload them to dropbox or mediafire?

Thanks

Why not just flash the flashable version that was posted in the main dev section?

spyz88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
Why not just flash the flashable version that was posted in the main dev section?
Because they are on SlingFile which seems to not like Chrome, Safari or Firefox. It moans about enabling cookies when they are enabled.

slvdc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyz88 View Post
Because they are on SlingFile which seems to not like Chrome, Safari or Firefox. It moans about enabling cookies when they are enabled.
IE tab fixes it.
The Following User Says Thank You to slvdc1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Novarider
Old
Thanks Meter 63
When I get home tonight I will post a mirror if its still needed.

JesterDev
Old
(Last edited by JesterDev; 26th January 2011 at 05:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
FIXED.

Worked for me, however, I am having market issues "Install unseccessful". Tried putting in the SD card, and still no help.

I managed to adb install several apps, however, seems to me that these apps to not have write access. SetCPU crashes whenever I try and make changes, and Tapatalk crashes whenever I add a forum to my favorites. The only app manager that works is Rootexplorer. Reinstalling these apps does not seem to make a difference.

Edit: Just noticed this. When I insert the SD card, it says "Removed SD Card", when I put it in "SD safe to remove" - Have to reformat SD card again? Formatted as Fat32, already.

EDIT AGAIN!: Managed to fix my own problem. NC kept telling me that the card was damaged, and every time I tried to format via the NC it would fail stating the the card was damaged - Which it very well may be. However I loaded it up in windows, created a new folder "New Folder", inserted it back into my NC, and all was right with the world. Market now works again, after canceling the previous downloads, it all seems to work. Just have to reinstall the apps again so they get proper permissions.

slvdc1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvdc1 View Post
Was able to dd the stock images over. Now I get to the normal NC startup screen. lets try this again...more slowly