Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,798 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

Tip us?

ChiefzReloaded
Old
(Last edited by ChiefzReloaded; 25th January 2011 at 08:28 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Angry [ROM] CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

This >>> CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

If you live in the dark after my little rants from the other threads its a ROM based off the patch set from T-Mobile's official (unreleased) Espresso 2.2.1 update OTA with all patches from 1.18, 1.27, 1.35, 1.35.531.3, and 2.13 applied. It is rooted and de-odexed but otherwise stock. It has the old market but it updated for me within 5 minutes of signing in. It has LWPs capability in Sense, apps2sd, and the newest radio as it is required for the Kineto features (WIFI calling) etc. I'm spent and need to get some rest.... Have fun guys... CR

Credits and Special Thanks to nbetcher and Krylon360

On June 16th of this year, I was diagnosed with a life threatening condition called "necrotizing fasciitis" and have been in the hospital most of the last 3 months. Sadly this has basically ruined our family financially and continues to dig us deeper. I have medical bills my wife and I can't pay upwards of $50k and growing weekly. If you like my work please consider making a donation towards my medical bills if you can help in any way. Any amount is greatly appreciated. If you cannot, please take a sec to hit the thanks button. Thank you for your continued support of my Android work over the last 3 years. It is greatly appreciated.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to ChiefzReloaded For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

remixtherom
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Finally, thanks a bunch CR. Ever since June 8th as a birthday gift I got this phone, expecting froyo. Time and time again I heard rumors of froyo sense on the slide from t-mobile. It took all the waiting and rooting I did for some day to get this. You finally bring it. Hats off CR. For everything.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA App

Balem
Old
(Last edited by Balem; 25th January 2011 at 09:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
My hero.... cmon upload lol

Wee, downloading, hope the PM didnt bother you CR im just acting like a happy kid on Christmas while my girlfriend shakes her head and calls me a dork
T-Mobile Mytouch Slide Black
Radio: 7.15.35.16
ROM: GratiousSlide 1.0
Kernel: Miguelthekernel

tmobilewinguser
Old
(Last edited by tmobilewinguser; 25th January 2011 at 09:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks for all your time and hard work you put into this CR. im probably gonna crash out and download and flash tomorrow.

Edit: decided to stay up and wait flashing now thanks again CR
New Device
Phone: LG G2 D800 Black
Rooted: Using Geo Hots Towelroot! apk. then Autorec For Recovery
Rom: CM11
Recovery: TWRP
Tablet: NEXUS 7 2013
Rom: Latest CM11 Nightly

Old Device
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Retired)
MyTouch 4G (Retired)
White MyTouch 3G (Retired)
T-Mobile G1 (Retired)
Black MyTouch 3G Slide (Retired)

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"
Adam Savage, Mythbusters.

ChiefzReloaded
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Its up.... And I'm out... Night guys... CR

On June 16th of this year, I was diagnosed with a life threatening condition called "necrotizing fasciitis" and have been in the hospital most of the last 3 months. Sadly this has basically ruined our family financially and continues to dig us deeper. I have medical bills my wife and I can't pay upwards of $50k and growing weekly. If you like my work please consider making a donation towards my medical bills if you can help in any way. Any amount is greatly appreciated. If you cannot, please take a sec to hit the thanks button. Thank you for your continued support of my Android work over the last 3 years. It is greatly appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChiefzReloaded For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

televate
Old
Thanks Meter 2
About to flash this right now. Thanks a bunch CR! Great work to all involved.

Balem
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Loaded and working awesome!
T-Mobile Mytouch Slide Black
Radio: 7.15.35.16
ROM: GratiousSlide 1.0
Kernel: Miguelthekernel

SefEXE
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Wow, CR!

Thanks for this. I'm interested to see what we were promised so many months ago by T-Mo, haha.

Always appreciate the work by devs, thank you again, Chiefz!

han-shinbi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefzReloaded View Post
This >>> CR_Mod_2.13.531.1_OTA

If you live in the dark after my little rants from the other threads its a ROM based off the patch set from T-Mobile's official (unreleased) Espresso 2.2.1 update OTA with all patches from 1.18, 1.27, 1.35, 1.35.531.3, and 2.13 applied. It is rooted and de-odexed but otherwise stock. It has the old market but it updated for me within 5 minutes of signing in. It has LWPs capability in Sense, apps2sd, and the newest radio as it is required for the Kineto features (WIFI calling) etc. I'm spent and need to get some rest.... Have fun guys... CR

Credits and Special Thanks to nbetcher and Krylon360
Hi, thank you very much for doing this- for free! I know a lot of people who appreciates this!

riverajuan
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Your work and dedication is more than greatly appreciated. Is because of Devs as yourself that we are able to get what we have been promised and could possibly never get from T-Mobile. Hats off to you. I also hope that a few bad potatoes don't spoil the whole batch, if you know what I meant.

Again thanks for the great work