Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android WAP question

Tip us?

SoParanoid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Android WAP question

Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky

Tedo
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoParanoid View Post
Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky
E' una sezione per il modello HD MIni (che ha windows Mobile 6.5) non ti risponderÓ mai nessuno qui....

Tu che modello hai?

Cerca nella tua sezione specifica!

SoParanoid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
ma scusa...siamo nella sezione HD MINI!!..io ho fatto una domanda HD MINI!!...
cmq te sai qualcosa?

tzacapaca
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Use english here!!

Tedo
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Sorry but Android isn't ready for HD Mini and I can't know nothing about.....

shammanCZ
Old
Thanks Meter 20
if you want Android why you bought Windows Mobile powered device? .. I dont get it.