FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Android WAP question

25th January 2011, 01:05 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky

27th January 2011, 09:41 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoParanoid

Hi

sorry, first of all I would like to tell You that I am a really noob ( however I was be able to put IGO PRIMO perfectly functionning on my mini ) :
However, when Android will be ready ( I hope that this will happen ) I will be able to go in Internet Setting to change the Proxy, hidden wap etc as in the original rom?

Because now, I go in internet with wap ( so cheaper than web ) without any block because I had modify some settings...and I don't know if with android I will be able to go in this settings...

sorry for my english...( i'm form Italy )...
Ricky

E' una sezione per il modello HD MIni (che ha windows Mobile 6.5) non ti risponderÓ mai nessuno qui....

Tu che modello hai?

Cerca nella tua sezione specifica!
27th January 2011, 01:03 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ma scusa...siamo nella sezione HD MINI!!..io ho fatto una domanda HD MINI!!...
cmq te sai qualcosa?
27th January 2011, 01:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Use english here!!
28th January 2011, 12:38 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Sorry but Android isn't ready for HD Mini and I can't know nothing about.....
31st January 2011, 03:17 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
if you want Android why you bought Windows Mobile powered device? .. I dont get it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread