[APP] Media Volume Settings -[R]- 21/01/2011 -[U] 26/02/2011 -[V]- 22.214.171.124
Name: Media Volume Settings
Have you ever noticed that after opening some application or game, the volume for media playback (from zune for example) is higher or lower ? Or that some games have the volume too high ?
This application allows to fine tune that internal background media volume, separately from the main device volume. It can also be useful when an application or game has background music too loud or too soft.
Please note it DOESN'T work while connected to Zune, which restores volume to 100%. Also note it can't control in-call, device or notifications volume nor can keep the settings after a reboot due to WP7 features/limitations, about which I can't do anything.
Trial is ad-supported
Updated in 1.4:
- customizable presets
- better compatibility through the Dispatcher (should help ?)
- better interface, up/down buttons
Please remember that you can't update a trial application in the marketplace at the moment. You have to uninstall and reinstall it.
I've noticed many application that can alter background/zune music volume (Bowling xx is one) and also some others that had their internal volume too high, so that even at volume 1/30 it was annoying at night (Krashlander is one). Some of them are now allowing internal volume regulation in later updates. This application solves both problems. I'm also looking into adding live tile (with volume value), not sure about the possibility of it...
Available in English,Italian and German .
before reporting it doesn't work, please note:
- it doesn't allow to make general volume higher
- media volume is used by most application and zune to control background music and sometimes sounds too (so you can fine tune with this)
- there are applications that modify this volume at start. There are many of these that don't set it back when they exits (and that's one of the main uses of the application)
- at boot, you always have 100% media volume
- when connecting to zune or synching wirelessly, it resets media volume to 100%
- while connected to zune, you can't alter volume
- it can't control in-call, notifications, alerts, ringtones, or door bell volume. I'm looking into controlling your dog bark, though
Zune Marketplace Link: http://social.zune.net/External/Laun...c-00237de2db9e
Please, anybody voting in the poll above, leave a comment with your phone model (and if it works). Thanks
FREE ALCHEMY GAME:
Alchemic Phone 7
- Brand new Alchemy game
for Windows Phone 7 with over 1600 Elements.
Voted 3rd Best game on the Marketplace !
FREE LOGIC GAMES
Logic Games for WP7
different games to train your brain