[ROM] [MAR 1 2011] Froyo by Laszlo - Just Another Awesome Rom 5.2
Another tweaked, hacked, mixed etc etc CM6-Src compilation.
But.. this is awesome rom.
SPL: 1.33.0013d (hboot)
- Newest compilation of CyanogenMod Froyo Tree
- Google Apps: Market 2.3.2; Talk; Genie; Rest You can download via Pacman at device configuration
- Natvie App2EXT [Magpie] by Firetrat & NLJ with native EXT partition mount via Vold [xVold] by NLJ (Control via Extras/Settings)
- Control SWAP via Extras in Settings by NLJ
- Control CPU via Extras in Settings by NLJ
- ezTery's/pershoot's/me 22.214.171.124 kernel for 32B with 2708-combo support (Up to 633MHz)
- SpareParts included in Extras/Settings
- MinimalGreen mixed with Gingerbred theme (Black/Green look with ubuntu font)
- en_US/de_DE/hu_HU/en_GB/it_IT/nl_NL/es_ES localization
- LauncherPro FREE instead of ADW/L2
- Only ~46MB size! (Removed lots of unneeded stuff..)
- Check this out !
EXT 4 PARTITION
WILL NOT WORK WITH NEW EXPERIMENTAL UNOFFICIAL CLOCKWORK RECOVERY 3.X
*media & bootanim (Replaced by mine)
*app/Launcher2.apk & ADW.Launcher
*app/SpareParts.apk (Moved to Settings/Extras)
Orginal AOSP/CM font pack: http://goo.gl/w1z82
Orginal AOSP media folder: http://goo.gl/eE6Cm
Q: How can i enable App2EXT?
A: Settings/Extras/Appliacation > Allow moving > Install Location > sd-ext
Q: I've setted over 614 MHz and my G1 stuck at bootscreen/currently menu!!
A: Reflash ROM.
Q: I have boxes instead of text! / Or i don't like Your fonts!
A: If You don't like it, you must to manually replace the fonts. Posted above.
A2: Type addons in Terminal Emulator.
At the moment color of clock, date and ticker are black after wipe installation to fix it go to Settings/Extras/UI/Tweaks Extras & Reset UI Tweaks to default
Originally Posted by NLJ
First of all I'd like to stress one thing:
This ROM uses so called Magpie aka native apps2sdext framework made by Firerat & me. Because of that please DO NOT use Firerat's All-In-One patch (if you really need please DO NOT use any option that relates to moving apps between internal and sd-ext - that includes ApkManager.sh and dalvik-cache) You are more than likely to have problems. You have been warned.
To fully use Magpie features it's best to select sd-ext in Extras(cmsettings)/Apps/Install Location.
You don't neeed to reboot.
Credits: CyanogenMod Developers
; NLJ (NameLessJedi
, Creator/s of MinimalGreen Theme
Read my sig and download!
ROM: http://l-rom.googlecode.com/files/froyobylaszlo-5.2.zip (46 MB)
!~PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY MIRROS~!
* Fix for Google Maps (and apps wich use maps)
* Fix for Settings FC when You have installed ADW.Launcher-system
* Shows ram info under 'About device' [CM7]
* Reverted to 126.96.36.199 kernel via ezTerry's git due to battery drain and stability
* Removed Google Apps, there are only:
Genie, Market, Talk; Rest You Can download via Pacman [CM7] at device configuration
* Settings/SD card shows space on EXT partition [NLJ]
* Settings/Applications shows wich apps are installed on EXT [NLJ]
* Updated xVold and Apps2EXT method [NLJ]
* New terminal commands:
addons - Can download for You Email.apk, switch fonts to stock aosp/cm, download stock media pack; Requires INTERNET CONNECTION!
changedpi - Allow to change dpi (140,160,180)
switchgallery - Switch Gallery 2D/3D
* Packages update:
Market - 2.3.2
LauncherPro - 0.8.3
GenieWidget - 188.8.131.52
* Some little graphic changes..
* Fix for little bugs..
P.S. Now You can wipe system and it will boot normally, but You can't remove LP ;-P
P.S.2 Honeycomb font on lockscreen!
This rom project has been closed with the latest version. Sorry folks.