[THEME][07FEB] First HoneyComb Digital Clock - OMC

Search This thread

nemuro

Apr 2, 2010
This a theme for One More Clock (free on market).

To use:
1. Install One More Clock v120_FINAL_FREE.apk
2. Extract the attached HoneycombLook.zip or HoneycombLook_1.1.zip(newer) to the SD card, into the OMC Folder. That's where every theme should have its folder and no other subfolders.
3. Go back to OMC, under "set widget theme" reload the theme catalog and choose the theme, and you're off.
4: If using with LauncherPro, if needed, you can improve performance by going to Preferences on your LauncherPro, select General Settings and check the "Enable Scrollable Widgets" box. OMC will work beautifully after that.

Version 1.1:
- changed the 3, 9, 1, 0 and 7 to resemble the honeycomb theme
- made the dividers whiter
- the whole theme file is now ~13 kb smaller

Version 1.0:
- initial release.

Screenshot from v1.1:
attachment.php
and from 1.0
screenshot4ik.png

Here is the real clock on the honeycombSDK:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Live footage: jump to 9:25
http://cdn.static.viddler.com/flash/as3/simple-publisher.swf?key=b545f0df&ref=

Attachments

• screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,081
  • screenshot_4.jpg
    screenshot_4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,712
  • HoneycombLook.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,488
  • HoneycombLook_1.1.zip
    26.1 KB · Views: 2,565
  • screenshot_10.jpg
    screenshot_10.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15,460
Last edited:

xaffron

Oct 13, 2010
Use this download instead!

OMC v1.2.2 is now out on the market! The Honeycomb 1.0 theme is now packaged with the APK.

Lots of bugfixes and easier installation!

As of version 1.2.2, LauncherPro users no longer have to select the "Scrollable widgets" switch! Also, all outstanding issues have been fixed. Downloading 1.2.2 is highly recommended.

Last edited:

nemuro

Apr 2, 2010
@bizdady; @rion_j; @Imperticus: Glad you like it!

It works even better with the am/pm indicator from what I can see. Good job guys.

Last edited:

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010
I love this clock, but for some reason, it's not working for me. Neither version, 1st or 2nd post. :( I have tried everything I can, but I still get "error inflating widget". Anyone know what the problem could be? I'm on a Moto Cliq w/ J_r0dd's official 1.3.1 ROM.

Thanks!

nemuro

Apr 2, 2010
Well, tell me in steps, what did you do, so I can see what I can do for you.

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010
Well, tell me in steps, what did you do, so I can see what I can do for you.

I downloaded the widget (.apk file), installed it, created a folder called "OMC". Once the .apk file installation was complete, I long pressed on the homescreen to apply the widget to the screen, and when it appeared, it just said "error inflating widget". I have a Motorola Cliq, am using J_r0dd's the official 1.3.1 ROM and the GO Laucher. However, I've tried the widget with ADW as well, and it doesn't work there, either. The only other problem I've ever had with a widget was w/ "Cool Clock", which doesn't inflate after a reboot, but I just delete the error widget and reapply it and it's fine. This is really odd...

Thanks for the reply. :)

xaffron

Oct 13, 2010
@ibawanzingee: Is your phone Eclair (2.1) or Froyo (2.2)? Let me know as I'm in the process of testing this .apk... I might have a fix for you.

@mothy: After unzipping the files to your /sdcard/OMC folder, did you unmount your SD Card? If you don't unmount your SD Card, OMC (and Android) won't be able to see it.

Post here if you need further help.

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010
@ibawanzingee: Is your phone Eclair (2.1) or Froyo (2.2)? Let me know as I'm in the process of testing this .apk... I might have a fix for you.

@mothy: After unzipping the files to your /sdcard/OMC folder, did you unmount your SD Card? If you don't unmount your SD Card, OMC (and Android) won't be able to see it.

Post here if you need further help.

I'm at 2.1 update 1. Thanks for trying to help! :)

xaffron

Oct 13, 2010
That explains it. I've been hunting down a bug where Eclair crashes but Froyo doesn't. It's an undocumented API call that's causing the issue, no fault of yours.

Give me a few hours and I should be able to belt out a fix.

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010
That explains it. I've been hunting down a bug where Eclair crashes but Froyo doesn't. It's an undocumented API call that's causing the issue, no fault of yours.

Give me a few hours and I should be able to belt out a fix.

Great! I've been dying to try this b/c I love that Honeycomb font!

Thanks very much, xaffron!

xaffron

Oct 13, 2010
Here, try this one instead.

Remember to unzip OP's zipfile to the OMCThemes folder instead of OMC (this is a change in my apk).

Let me know!

Reactions: ibawanzingee

ibawanzingee

Dec 8, 2010

Remember to unzip OP's zipfile to the OMCThemes folder instead of OMC (this is a change in my apk).

Let me know!

Nice! Thanks, xaffron! Trying it now! :D

EDIT: Works perfectly, I love it. :D Thanks again! :D

When will the donate version support 2x1? I actually have the donate version already...

Last edited:
Reactions: instigator008

xaffron

Oct 13, 2010
Once 1.2.0 comes out of beta I'll have the 2x1 (and 3x1, 4x1, likely 2x2 and vertical ones too)support ready. It's already feature-complete, but I'm trying to fix as many bugs as I can + move the themes from XML to JSON before I can release.

A few days, most likely.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This a theme for One More Clock (free on market).

To use:
    1. Install One More Clock v120_FINAL_FREE.apk
    2. Extract the attached HoneycombLook.zip or HoneycombLook_1.1.zip(newer) to the SD card, into the OMC Folder. That's where every theme should have its folder and no other subfolders.
    3. Go back to OMC, under "set widget theme" reload the theme catalog and choose the theme, and you're off.
    4: If using with LauncherPro, if needed, you can improve performance by going to Preferences on your LauncherPro, select General Settings and check the "Enable Scrollable Widgets" box. OMC will work beautifully after that.

Version 1.1:
    - changed the 3, 9, 1, 0 and 7 to resemble the honeycomb theme
    - made the dividers whiter
    - the whole theme file is now ~13 kb smaller

Version 1.0:
    - initial release.

Screenshot from v1.1:
    attachment.php
    and from 1.0
    screenshot4ik.png

Here is the real clock on the honeycombSDK:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Live footage: jump to 9:25
    http://cdn.static.viddler.com/flash/as3/simple-publisher.swf?key=b545f0df&ref=
    Use this download instead!

OMC v1.2.2 is now out on the market! The Honeycomb 1.0 theme is now packaged with the APK.

Lots of bugfixes and easier installation!

As of version 1.2.2, LauncherPro users no longer have to select the "Scrollable widgets" switch! Also, all outstanding issues have been fixed. Downloading 1.2.2 is highly recommended.

Let me know!

Let me know!

Nice! Thanks, xaffron! Trying it now! :D

EDIT: Works perfectly, I love it. :D Thanks again! :D

When will the donate version support 2x1? I actually have the donate version already...
    shikoku88henro: Foreground mode should have nothing to do with it. How long does it take for the clock to come back when you say the clock is gone? 30 seconds? Less? Never? The newer beta I'm using right now should not have these issues... please help me troubleshoot this further as this is the first time I've heard of this bug.

@beepsilver: Can't see why not, since you are running Android 1.6 and above. Just post here if you have issues and I'll try to hammer them out.