Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Ginger yoshi 1.5 (android 2.3.5) for 32b and 32a old and new radio ^_^

OP yohshua

2nd February 2011, 07:35 PM   |  #271  
yohshua's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 603
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81

you got opengl? and a better quadrant score?

open gl was there but idk didnt feel it was working things seam soo much more smooth and scrolling seams better as well ^__^
also what quadrant scores do you normaly get?
at 528mhz iam getting 312
at 614mhz iam getting 341
2nd February 2011, 07:39 PM   |  #272  
mmaiolo81's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohshua

open gl was there but idk didnt feel it was working things seam soo much more smooth and scrolling seams better as well ^__^
also what quadrant scores do you normaly get?
at 528mhz iam getting 312
at 614mhz iam getting 341

downloading quadrant now... did you get the 'screen on/off' animations working yet? as I remember someone being disgruntled about that...

also 528---305
614---315.... so yes marked improvment...
Last edited by mmaiolo81; 2nd February 2011 at 07:56 PM.
2nd February 2011, 07:57 PM   |  #273  
yohshua's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 603
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81

downloading quadrant now... did you get the 'screen on/off' animations working yet? as I remember someone being disgruntled about that...

no i have not yet i have been working on usb sharing if i cant get it working native then the usb sharing app should do it just fine
ok glad to see that my new fix is working then lol
Last edited by yohshua; 2nd February 2011 at 07:59 PM.
2nd February 2011, 08:01 PM   |  #274  
mmaiolo81's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohshua

no i have not yet i have been working on usb sharing if i cant get it working native then the usb sharing app should do it just fine

personally i don't think on/off animations are as important as functionality...
got 305 at 528 and 315 at 614
2nd February 2011, 08:11 PM   |  #275  
yohshua's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 603
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81

personally i don't think on/off animations are as important as functionality...
got 305 at 528 and 315 at 614

i know what you mean for now iam focusing on more impotent bugs that need fixing the on off animation is low on my list but it would be something cool when fixed ^_^

also looks like my scores beat your lol
so it shows the improvements are working

what was your set up when doing this test? jit on? and you were on ginger?
2nd February 2011, 08:11 PM   |  #276  
Senior Member
Flag Sunnyvale, CA
Thanks Meter: 763
 
821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post11080348
lemme know what you think....


This looks Good.

Suggestion: Bold face "Current Issues Fixed, either currently or with the NEXT RELEASE: and "Not currently fixed:" to make them appear as sections.
Also, give the link to first Page of Ginger Yoshi, so that users could move between the pages without having to find them,
The Following User Says Thank You to sada23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2011, 08:15 PM   |  #277  
mmaiolo81's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sada23

This looks Good.

Suggestion: Bold face "Current Issues Fixed, either currently or with the NEXT RELEASE: and "Not currently fixed:" to make them appear as sections.
Also, give the link to first Page of Ginger Yoshi, so that users could move between the pages without having to find them,

noted and changed thank you for your input...
The Following User Says Thank You to mmaiolo81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2011, 08:17 PM   |  #278  
Senior Member
Flag Sunnyvale, CA
Thanks Meter: 763
 
821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaiolo81

noted and changed thank you for your input...

You are Welcome. You are quick.
2nd February 2011, 08:18 PM   |  #279  
mmaiolo81's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 208
 
1,052 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sada23

You are Welcome. You are quick.

Lol thanks, just sitting around doing nothing today


Sent from my Dream/Sapphire using XDA App
2nd February 2011, 08:19 PM   |  #280  
yohshua's Avatar
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 603
 
1,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Donate to Me
More
just wanted to let you guys know that now you can download your apps from the android market web page and it will be sent straight to your phone and download on it ^_____^
http://market.android.com/

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.3, dream, ginger, magic, yoshi
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes