Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9 Android 2.3.7 (2012-07-03)

Tip us?

jalize
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanljs View Post
Schöner Gruß nach Deutschland! Und sei doch a bisserl nett, mein Lieber!

This has nothing to do with the market. All I'm doing by citing apps where the check-box issue occurs is seeing if there's a corresponding problem with any of these for anyone else, and allowing them the option of having a look... and perhaps presenting a solution if they have one. I'm happy that the problem was transient for you - it's sticking for me. OK?

Habe ich also Dein Erlaubnis fortzufahren? Bestens!
Any idea how to fix this?

I can not use tickboxes in the apps using Android v2.3.5. Is there an option somewhere in the kernel or OS to set to overcome this??

It worked only first time and would not work anymore.

Thanks for excellent OS Elelinux.
My Devices:
Galaxy S III - 4.2.2
Nexus 10 - 4.3
HTC Desire S - 4.0.4
HTC Hero - 2.3.7 (Retired)

Whyt_e
Old
Thanks Meter 1
ive gone back to 2.9 for now as that was the last backup i had

isaac12
Old
Thanks Meter 9
good work. gone back to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...?t=1188019:p:p

GodsDead
Old
Thanks Meter 0
First of all Your Version numbers make no sense.

And For some reason this Rom Keeps rebooting my phone for no reason (light usage) and when it boots up again i lose 99% of my battery, its done this over 20 times now, and its very inconvenient, also ****s well laggy, thinking about moving back to VillainRom.
Poor Hero has really come to the end of its life, if only the SGSII had the NFC chip inside like they promised nearly an entire month ago!

VandaL^
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Some questions:

1.Does launcherpro plus 3D drawer works for u?For me its shows force close.

2.Maybe its bug, maybe it isnt, but I've notice when I calling someone on the dial screen sometimes there is a picture of 2D green android in square, but sometimes same android is 3D.

3.Sometimes when I unlock the phone on main appears black screen and nothing else, cant see widget and icons, but launcherpro dock is fine as it is?

anaschillin
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Hi can anyone give me a list of things that have been removed from the 7.1.0-RC1-Hero-v3.1-Light Android 2.3.5... i would like to know.. is it just apps that have been removed or other things to..
Thanks in advance

geoworld_200
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsDead View Post
First of all Your Version numbers make no sense.

And For some reason this Rom Keeps rebooting my phone for no reason (light usage) and when it boots up again i lose 99% of my battery, its done this over 20 times now, and its very inconvenient, also ****s well laggy, thinking about moving back to VillainRom.
Poor Hero has really come to the end of its life, if only the SGSII had the NFC chip inside like they promised nearly an entire month ago!
Dude, i am experiencing the same problem. Well after then phone suddenly turns off, dont immediately turn it on. Wait for abt 10 minutes then turn it on, the battery level shd be back to normal.. I can say that it usually happens wen i am using the facebook app (as for me).

CrazyDelta
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Anyone notice their gtalk automatically logging off after being left idle in the background for awhile?

And sometimes it just logs back in again, as I notice I get some delayed messages.

Sent from my Hero using XDA App

m_o_e_y
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hello everybody

i installed this rom on my hero, but htc sense is missing, how can i get it back??

any solution??thanks very much

bharat_goku
Old
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_o_e_y View Post
hello everybody

i installed this rom on my hero, but htc sense is missing, how can i get it back??

any solution??thanks very much
this is an AOSP ROM that is pure android witout htc sense
if u want sense u can flash a rom such as the salsa rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...90186&page=130

Tags
elelinux_7.1.0, gingerbread, usb v2.1