[ROM]Elelinux-7.2-Hero-v3.9 Android 2.3.7 (2012-07-03)

OP elelinux

28th January 2011, 05:51 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 173

1,078 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luki59

How can I show % in the batteryicon, like in the versions before?

havr you ever tried battery indicator from the market? it is excellent.
28th January 2011, 06:02 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wapz

havr you ever tried battery indicator from the market? it is excellent.

Yes, but then I have two indicators, and I liked the solution from CyanogenMod with the option to put the % over the Android Battery Icon. But in the newest version I can't find it. Is this option now deleted?
28th January 2011, 06:04 PM   |  #43  
Flag Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
Thanks Meter: 198

2,895 posts
More
cool ele, very cool :)

nice work - will be trying this out as soon as I see a the fix for the graphics "oops" you mentioned.

Exciting!

Don
28th January 2011, 06:04 PM   |  #44  
Flag Nijkerk
Thanks Meter: 11

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luki59

Yes, but then I have two indicators, and I liked the solution from CyanogenMod with the option to put the % over the Android Battery Icon. But in the newest version I can't find it. Is this option now deleted?

it isn't deleted but not yet ready for gingerbread , all the tweaks of the 2.2 cyanogenmod must be integrated to 2.3, so have some patient, it is coming(problably soon!)
28th January 2011, 06:12 PM   |  #45  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Dokkum
Thanks Meter: 297

593 posts
More
I had that battery % once on a froyo rom with GB theme, it didn't matched very well. The battery icon is much slimmer
The Following User Says Thank You to riemervdzee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2011, 06:14 PM   |  #46  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 114

612 posts
More
Know its a bit early, but was wondering if some sense stuff could be possible to slap on gingerbread.. not really fancy the GB UI

And is it possible to have the original GB Launcher? Oh may be I download modaco's one from market

love your roms..
28th January 2011, 06:21 PM   |  #47  
Flag Leiden
Thanks Meter: 2

81 posts
More
Trying this ROM for a few hours and notice a few things; the speed is bellow the speed for the 6.2.0 rom of elelinux . The quadrant score i get is 350 over 400. I can upgrade it to 380 when I use set cpu to 691 max and smartass.
After reboot the phone hangs on the hero screen. I need to take out the batt and try again, an again... The screen doesn't react as fast as i did, bit laggish (New word for scrabble?) I had a reboot after trying to use run gps (tracking app for running). I will try that again.
The rest of my apps working without problem, internet connection is ok, phone use ok, phone screen handy! Wifi i did not try yet. Market working perfect. Cam working perfect. Batt is going very fast due to installing, restarting etc. hae to look in that.

That's it for now, Pretty good start for a new ROM! Thanks
28th January 2011, 06:23 PM   |  #48  
Flag Maple Ridge (close to Vancouver)
Thanks Meter: 198

2,895 posts
More
hi ele.

Is it possible to set the defaults of android settings to display->animations->off and stuff like that?

otherwise everyone sees the gingerbread animation slowness and it's really the worst thing about these GB roms, like cronos too. Once disabled or otherwise worked around the roms are terrific and I think it would be great to have the defaults set to demonstrate the fast speed rather than the slower animations.
28th January 2011, 06:49 PM   |  #49  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 3,444

2,120 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelley

hi ele.

Is it possible to set the defaults of android settings to display->animations->off and stuff like that?

otherwise everyone sees the gingerbread animation slowness and it's really the worst thing about these GB roms, like cronos too. Once disabled or otherwise worked around the roms are terrific and I think it would be great to have the defaults set to demonstrate the fast speed rather than the slower animations.

Yes it is possible to set the defaults of android settings to display->animations->off and stuff like that?

Will try if i have time under this weekend make a new build with Launcher2
The Following User Says Thank You to elelinux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2011, 07:08 PM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 2

56 posts
Hi!
Hi, I install your rom but I have a little problem! My Hero not work fine, often hinders, chopping and bugs, I assume that the CPU!

Can you help me to solve the problem, can not cope very well.

Thx!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
elelinux_7.1.0, gingerbread, usb v2.1
Previous Thread Next Thread