OP robert00157

29th January 2011, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag las vegas
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Donate to Me
I rooted-flashed my evo to cricket.
Took my happy butt over to me nearest cricket store... and I told them... I flashed my evo for cricket ....
and then said.. u can't do that. And I told him I did..
he told me that he wouldn't add the esn because it was a corporate store.. he said he could. But he wouldn't..
I was like. Wtf man just do it. And he said nope..
I'm stuck..
I live in las Vegas why wouldn't the guy just add my phone? And I thought only corporate stores could add esns to crickets network..
I need help plz.
Anywhere I can hook my evo to cricket in Vegas?
29th January 2011, 05:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 147

1,597 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert00157

I rooted-flashed my evo to cricket.
Took my happy butt over to me nearest cricket store... and I told them... I flashed my evo for cricket ....
and then said.. u can't do that. And I told him I did..
he told me that he wouldn't add the esn because it was a corporate store.. he said he could. But he wouldn't..
I was like. Wtf man just do it. And he said nope..
I'm stuck..
I live in las Vegas why wouldn't the guy just add my phone? And I thought only corporate stores could add esns to crickets network..
I need help plz.
Anywhere I can hook my evo to cricket in Vegas?

Wrong forum.
30th January 2011, 02:41 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

167 posts
Why would you want to do that? If you flash your EVO Shift to Cricket, you'll lose 4G connectivity, which is the most important feature of the phone. I can kinda understand if you don't live in a 4G area but trust me, it's worth waiting on. I've never experienced such smoothness with internet...it pwns my Time Warner Cable connection.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App
30th January 2011, 04:59 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

86 posts
Maybe because its way cheaper than Sprint and he's in a place where he's always around wifi. I can understand that. I rarely even have data on. Usually it's the university's wifi or my home wifi. Pwns 3G and 4G speeds any day.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread