Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,246 Members 39,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC evo flashing to cricket.

Tip us?

robert00157
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default HTC evo flashing to cricket.

I rooted-flashed my evo to cricket.
Took my happy butt over to me nearest cricket store... and I told them... I flashed my evo for cricket ....
and then said.. u can't do that. And I told him I did..
he told me that he wouldn't add the esn because it was a corporate store.. he said he could. But he wouldn't..
I was like. Wtf man just do it. And he said nope..
I'm stuck..
I live in las Vegas why wouldn't the guy just add my phone? And I thought only corporate stores could add esns to crickets network..
I need help plz.
Anywhere I can hook my evo to cricket in Vegas?

cloverdale
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert00157 View Post
I rooted-flashed my evo to cricket.
Took my happy butt over to me nearest cricket store... and I told them... I flashed my evo for cricket ....
and then said.. u can't do that. And I told him I did..
he told me that he wouldn't add the esn because it was a corporate store.. he said he could. But he wouldn't..
I was like. Wtf man just do it. And he said nope..
I'm stuck..
I live in las Vegas why wouldn't the guy just add my phone? And I thought only corporate stores could add esns to crickets network..
I need help plz.
Anywhere I can hook my evo to cricket in Vegas?
Wrong forum.
Empirical evidence can never establish mathematical existence - nor can the mathematician's demand for existence be dismissed by the physicist as useless rigor. Only a mathematical existence proof can ensure that the mathematical description of a physical phenomenon is meaningful.
-- Richard Courant

bobbysteels216
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Why would you want to do that? If you flash your EVO Shift to Cricket, you'll lose 4G connectivity, which is the most important feature of the phone. I can kinda understand if you don't live in a 4G area but trust me, it's worth waiting on. I've never experienced such smoothness with internet...it pwns my Time Warner Cable connection.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

hacker01
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Maybe because its way cheaper than Sprint and he's in a place where he's always around wifi. I can understand that. I rarely even have data on. Usually it's the university's wifi or my home wifi. Pwns 3G and 4G speeds any day.