Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Mod][Froyo/Sense]HaXspresso 2.2.1[1/30/2011]

OP tKoHaXoR

17th February 2011, 08:25 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
Are you coming out with a release with the latest 2.15 OTA?
11th March 2011, 06:16 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
Is this rom still available with swype NOT added.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mysti Tsu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2011, 12:06 AM   |  #33  
Flag Sincelejo
Thanks Meter: 2

75 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile
Thank u for this, it works perfect for me its just what i want and need
13th July 2011, 10:36 AM   |  #34  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 20

165 posts
More
I flashed this rom twice because I had to re-wipe and I might be crazy but I thought I remember that last time when I changed the 'faves' button to something it changed the icon too... now its not.

Any ideas?
22nd August 2011, 06:09 AM   |  #35  
Flag Orlando, FL, U.S.A.
Thanks Meter: 49

157 posts
Donate to Me
More
thanks!
i've been messing around with every ROM imaginable, and i hearby declare yours/Chiefz/whatever the best.

thank you
28th October 2011, 09:33 PM   |  #36  
Flag Phoenix AZ
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
More
Thanks for your work going to give it a run
31st October 2011, 11:56 AM   |  #37  
Flag Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 132

555 posts
More
would i be able to flash this over top CR_MOD 2.13 with just a dalvik cache/Cache wipe? or is it necessary to do a full wipe? Thanks in advance
17th November 2011, 04:46 AM   |  #38  
Flag Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 298

1,404 posts
More
Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

Sent from my fingertips using Android.
19th November 2011, 01:40 PM   |  #39  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 9

159 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagedroid

Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

hahaha.. yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.
Last edited by AiZ_04; 19th November 2011 at 01:42 PM.
19th November 2011, 06:46 PM   |  #40  
Flag Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 298

1,404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiZ_04

hahaha.. yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.

I believe its a choice in the kitchen if you want to remain odex or deodex but I could be wrong. I remember when I was moding my roms there was an option in dsxidia

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo, haxspresso, mytouch slide, remapped, sense
Previous Thread Next Thread