Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Mod][Froyo/Sense]HaXspresso 2.2.1[1/30/2011]

Tip us?

djmikePeEezy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Are you coming out with a release with the latest 2.15 OTA?

Mysti Tsu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is this rom still available with swype NOT added.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mysti Tsu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mizad09
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Thank u for this, it works perfect for me its just what i want and need
Samsung Galaxy SII
I9100 International
Carrier: Movistar-Colombia
Android 4.0.4
Mod Version: resurrection remix ICS v1.9 by westcrip
Band base: I9100XXKH3

ohhdavid
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I flashed this rom twice because I had to re-wipe and I might be crazy but I thought I remember that last time when I changed the 'faves' button to something it changed the icon too... now its not.

Any ideas?

danielblakes
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Default thanks!

i've been messing around with every ROM imaginable, and i hearby declare yours/Chiefz/whatever the best.

thank you

ArsonALL
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for your work going to give it a run

shane1diamond
Old
Thanks Meter 129
would i be able to flash this over top CR_MOD 2.13 with just a dalvik cache/Cache wipe? or is it necessary to do a full wipe? Thanks in advance

Wagedroid
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

Sent from my fingertips using Android.

PRIMARY
Phone: LG Nexus 4
Rom: Stock 4.4 Kit-Kat
Kernel: Stock

AiZ_04
Old
(Last edited by AiZ_04; 19th November 2011 at 12:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagedroid View Post
Got bored with nothing going on in development for our phones so I flashed this today. Its so weird going back to froyo but this rom is actually dope.

I flashed NB kernel and it flings with overclocking. Also flashed dta2sd beta 4 and freed up a lot of space.

It's nice to see something so stock moded to something great. Btw everything is stable, no flaky wifi or GPS and navigation works too.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna stick with 2.2.1 for now. I still have "xm8 fluid vr 1.1" and "salsa slide 1.0" backed up in case I freak out and miss gingerbread.

hahaha.. yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.
T-Mobile G1

HTC Magic

T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

HTC Desire

HTC DESIRE S

HTC Sensation "RIP"

HTC Incredible S

Wagedroid
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiZ_04 View Post
hahaha.. yea.. i have been using this ever since.. though i moded the stock rom my self(check my signature).. you know, if you dont deodex the rom, u'll have 140~120MB of free internal space, I use DTa2sd too but i dont transfer Davlik Cache to sd card, as i have a slow sd card and the rom just slows down. I just use apps2sd with the GUI interface.

Btw do u know a way to odex a rom, u knw DE-deodex a rom, and to remove the davlikcache to sd feature. I wanna do that to salsa rom.
I believe its a choice in the kitchen if you want to remain odex or deodex but I could be wrong. I remember when I was moding my roms there was an option in dsxidia

PRIMARY
Phone: LG Nexus 4
Rom: Stock 4.4 Kit-Kat
Kernel: Stock

Tags
froyo, haxspresso, mytouch slide, remapped, sense