Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android Marketplace for A7

Tip us?

esemelis
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Android Marketplace for A7

Hello all,
I really want to get this installed by way of Dexter's Mod...but I am not well versed in this sort of thing. In fact, I know next to nothing about computers.
But I believe I know enough to go through the simple steps outlined in all the posts on this forum...problem is the Mod file appears to be damaged or something everytime I try to save it to my computer. I've ran tests on the file and it looks like something is wrong. Could someone provide a little insight on what I might be doing wrong??? Is there something wrong with the downloads on this site?
Thanks so much

byrddog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default A7

I thinks the file is damaged and I would suggest sending another thread since noone bothered to answer this one. I am pretty savvy and I have had elocity about two weeks and cant get to load dex rom or mod. I would suggest trying another link or seeking advice elsewhere!! good luck!!! Even I have had no luck yet!!

smallba
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrddog View Post
I thinks the file is damaged and I would suggest sending another thread since noone bothered to answer this one. I am pretty savvy and I have had elocity about two weeks and cant get to load dex rom or mod. I would suggest trying another link or seeking advice elsewhere!! good luck!!! Even I have had no luck yet!!
You do realize this post is from January? And the link works fine for me from Dexter's OP, you are downloading elocity mod 1.41 correct, if you still have no luck downloading it I'll repost the zip
Quote:
Phone: HTC M8•0005 Rom: SuperSix RLS1
Tablet: ASUS FLO (Nexus 7) Rom: Paranoid Android

Phone:HTC JEWEL•0003 Rom:CyanogenMod 10.2
Tablet:ASUS Grouper (Nexus 7) Rom:Paranoid Android
Phone: HTC SUPERSONIC•0004 Rom:Paranoid Android
Tablet: Elocity A7 Tablet Rom: Dexter_nib CyanogenMod 7 RC1
Phone: HTC Diamond TouchRom: EnergyROM

byrddog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, I did realize it was from January, please post the link!!!! I would appreciate it Im not sure what I may be doing wrong. let me know............

sdialect31
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation Check contents...

Some of the updates need to be extracted before renaming and loading. Be sure to have a look with a zip utility of some kind, if you see a text file and another zip in the file you downladed...extract then proceed.

smallba
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by byrddog View Post
Thanks, I did realize it was from January, please post the link!!!! I would appreciate it Im not sure what I may be doing wrong. let me know............
Sorry it Took So Long i been busy with the evo and the new synergy rom, but the zip is attached, hope that helps, PM me and questioned should be answered quickly
Quote:
Phone: HTC M8•0005 Rom: SuperSix RLS1
Tablet: ASUS FLO (Nexus 7) Rom: Paranoid Android

Phone:HTC JEWEL•0003 Rom:CyanogenMod 10.2
Tablet:ASUS Grouper (Nexus 7) Rom:Paranoid Android
Phone: HTC SUPERSONIC•0004 Rom:Paranoid Android
Tablet: Elocity A7 Tablet Rom: Dexter_nib CyanogenMod 7 RC1
Phone: HTC Diamond TouchRom: EnergyROM