The concept of the game is simple and nothing new. A song plays for 20 seconds and the user has to answer which band or song is playing.
The main difference from the apps that are available in Android Market is that UMQ does not use the music that you have in SD. Instead you can choose to play music from a last.fm username, a artist you love or from one tag available in last.fm. This makes the possibilities of playing UMQ almost infinitive.
The High Scores are powered by ScoreLoop and is Ad supported. The score is the time left.
- In time when passing from 01 to 00 it takes 2 seconds
- It's only optimized for HVGA (320x480)
- Sometimes appears songs that are not related with the tag, or artist
- If the name as a & sometimes don't appear the text after the &
- Some state buttons images are missing
- In artist game mode sometimes it gets stuck, you have to go back several times to give force close or kill the app
- Some songs appear repeatedly in one game
- The Options button does not work
Each game of UMQ generates about 20MB of data, so it recommended that you use a Wi-fi connection.
All feedback are welcome and appreciated.
Hope you like UMQ