5,596,431 Members 40,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIRMWARE]LG Quantum C900 Original ROM's[DOWNLOAD]

Tip us?

nasirahmed
Old
(Last edited by nasirahmed; 23rd November 2012 at 07:24 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 355

DONATE TO ME
Default [FIRMWARE]LG Quantum C900 Original ROM's[DOWNLOAD]

Firmwares

LG C900
AT&T LG-C900AT-01-V11f-310-410-JUL-27-2011+0_DZ.zip

LG C900B
BELL MOBILITY LG-C900BAT-01-V10h-302-610-AUG-08-2011+0_DZ.zip
BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE LG-C900BAT-01-V10l-302-780-AUG-08-2011+0_DZ.zip

LG C900K
TELSTRA AUSTRALIA LG-C900kAT-00-V10e-TEL-AU-OCT-12-2011+0_DZ.zip
TELECOM NEW ZEALAND LG-C900kAT-00-V10f-TNZ-NZ-DEC-20-2011+0_DZ.zip

Update Procedure

1. Downlaod LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
2. Install LG United Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed. USB 1.1 is recommended.
3. You'll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
4. Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Downlaod Configuration. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and connect the phone to USB cable in Emergency download mode(VOL+CAM+PWR).

*whatever you do, do at your own risk, I just shared original materials and obviously will take no responsibilty
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nasirahmed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miarfeus
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Driver Troubles

I'm not sure what I'm missing here but have been battling with this for quite a while. I'm using a clean Windows XP machine and the drivers install on xp fine but they never automatically associate with my phone when plugged in via USB. Is there a way to manually do this? I tried to manually install the drivers but must not be choosing the correct ones. Any thoughts? Thanks!

fareedahmad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
just use the windows automatic update. it worked for me.

Steven855
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Now, how to extract the firmware so I can take a look at the insides of the rom?
rom developer for Asus Mypal A6x6 (and again Axim X50) and (former) Microsoft Student Insider

My work is free for everyone's use, but if you wish to give a donation towards my work (I am a recent college grad working on this in what little spare time I have), you may do so.

Check out my blog for news on mobile Windows and other tech: Catholic Tech Geek

Students, check out Dreamspark for the tools you need
and
Imagine Cup if you want a challenge
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven855 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fb401
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
I can't believe I haven't seen this until now. This is huge!
Cingular 8125 → Cingular 8525 → HTC Tilt → HTC Fuze → HTC Tilt 2 → LG Panther → LG Quantum (sigh) → HTC Titan II

HTC Titan II Rom: 7.10.8862

LG Quantum Rom: 7.10.8862

Asus Transformer Rom: Android Revolution HD 3.6

StarTrek Rom: WM6.5 Standard 23017
StarTrek Radio: 4.1.13.22_02.45.30

NevinM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG Panther

Do you think it would be possible flash one of these roms to an LG Panther? I have looked at these steps and I am not sure if I follow.

What do you mean by "(use serial number)" and "the correct DLL for your model"

Thanks for your help.

Steven855
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevinM View Post
Do you think it would be possible flash one of these roms to an LG Panther? I have looked at these steps and I am not sure if I follow.

What do you mean by "(use serial number)" and "the correct DLL for your model"

Thanks for your help.
I don't think it would be wise to try that out on your device. If it does exist, you should find a rom that is designed for your LG Panther. If you do try to flash the quantum rom on the panther, you risk bricking your device permanently. This is because the Panther uses a different firmware than the quantum does.
rom developer for Asus Mypal A6x6 (and again Axim X50) and (former) Microsoft Student Insider

My work is free for everyone's use, but if you wish to give a donation towards my work (I am a recent college grad working on this in what little spare time I have), you may do so.

Check out my blog for news on mobile Windows and other tech: Catholic Tech Geek

Students, check out Dreamspark for the tools you need
and
Imagine Cup if you want a challenge

oc3rulz
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Pressing (Space Bar + Power) gets into Emergency Download mode much easier
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oc3rulz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mphoneclinic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasirahmed View Post
Firmwares

LG C900
AT&T USA LG-C900AT-01-V10d-310-410-OCT-02-2010+0_DZ

LG C900B
BELL MOBILITY CANADA LG-C900BAT-01-V10b-302-610-OCT-07-2010+0_DZ
BELL WIRELESS ALLIANCE LG-C900BAT-01-V10e-302-780-DEC-07-2010+0_DZ

LG C900K
TELSTRA AUSTRALIA LG-C900kAT-00-V10b-TEL-AU-SEP-29-2010+0_DZ
TELECOM NEW ZEALAND LG-C900kAT-00-V10a-TNZ-NZ-NOV-08-2010+0_DZ

Update Procedure

1. Downlaod LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
2. Install LG United Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed. USB 1.1 is recommended.
3. You'll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
4. Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Downlaod Configuration. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and connect the phone to USB cable in Emergency download mode(VOL+CAM+PWR).

*whatever you do, do at your own risk, I just shared original materials and obviously will take no responsibilty
Help!

Try to follow your instruction, the device manager found port 57 but the LGDP2 still say IDLE... what did i do wrong, some time it say can't find monitor port??

thanks

mphoneclinic
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphoneclinic View Post
Help!

Try to follow your instruction, the device manager found port 57 but the LGDP2 still say IDLE... what did i do wrong, some time it say can't find monitor port??

thanks
DONT WORRY I GOT IT GOING.. Thanks