[Q] rooting, I really...
Hi, I have the desire, and well I'm board with it, I want to mess around with different roms like miui, gingerbread extra. But I don't understand, please could someone help me with some of my questions? Thank
1) What are the chances of breaking it through rooting, and what could happen, and would should you do it it does happen?
2) what does bricked mean, and is there away of unbricking?
1) what do you do if a bad rom breaks?
1.5) what are the chances of things going wrong?
2) Can you have more than one rom installed at a time, and switch between them, a bit like you can with launchers, and uses the same apps and data on those roms?
2.5) Is unrevoked the best way to root?
3) I you can have more than one rom, can you have a gingerbread rom, side loaded with a froyo from?
4) How do you switch between the roms?
5)Does rooting affect battery life?
6) Using unrevoked, is there anyway to unroot?
7) where do you find roms, and does the rom manager in the market allow you to install them without flashing?
8)Is there a good htc sense hd or gingerbread rom that works well?
9) With different roms increase the speed of the device, like the n1 is faster than the desire, yet they have the same hardware?
I know that a lot of questions but i am really nervousness about this and I can't seem to find todate answerers to these questions. If someone could help me with these questions I would be very great full, as I want to get more our of my device. Thanks
( I know there are a lot of rooting threads, but I really need to find out as much as i can before I undergo this, I love my desire too much to allow it to break when there was something that i could have done)