FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM] Froyo UK DeBlurred (05/02/2011)

1,339 posts
Thanks Meter: 886
 
By iaio72, Senior Member on 1st February 2011, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd February 2011, 02:58 PM |#21  
iaio72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 886
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmesler

Can confirm that GPS, wifi, bluetooth, camcorder led, compas is working fine for me. GPS gets fix in no time (5sec most of the time). The only thing that was not working was haptic feedback on 4 bottom keys and market apps but that was easily fixed by flashing THIS

thank's for this news!

every day leaving several fixes and news about improvements in ROM, normally I do not like drop files(update .zip) to fix some bugs, I prefer to group all your suggestions to improve the best rom and all the news and release a new rom!
 
 
3rd February 2011, 03:18 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaio72

thank's for this news!

every day leaving several fixes and news about improvements in ROM, normally I do not like drop files(update .zip) to fix some bugs, I prefer to group all your suggestions to improve the best rom and all the news and release a new rom!

PLEASE leave the stock media gallery in this the next time you update this so that the camera link to gallery will remain.

It's the only thing that keeps it from being the "perfect" FroYo ROM for me.

I have removed the apps that weren't working (SetVSel, Term. Emu, Nexus Live Wallpaper) by hand, but I can't figure out how to install the original gallery.
3rd February 2011, 04:55 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
You should release a ROM without all those softwares and not overclocked.

That would be a real Froyo ROM, and not a custom Froyo ROM.
3rd February 2011, 05:21 PM |#24  
iaio72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 886
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashvanyoung

PLEASE leave the stock media gallery in this the next time you update this so that the camera link to gallery will remain.

It's the only thing that keeps it from being the "perfect" FroYo ROM for me.

I have removed the apps that weren't working (SetVSel, Term. Emu, Nexus Live Wallpaper) by hand, but I can't figure out how to install the original gallery.

original gallery its mediagallery its correct? ( 2d non 3d)
3rd February 2011, 05:23 PM |#25  
iaio72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 886
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geecko

You should release a ROM without all those softwares and not overclocked.

That would be a real Froyo ROM, and not a custom Froyo ROM.

this its deblurred rom, >>> correct, custom rom (modded)
if you like all original (stock) its this version >>> link
3rd February 2011, 08:02 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hi iaio72

How do you install the dsp manager? can you post the source and install instructinos?

Thanks
Andy
3rd February 2011, 08:47 PM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaio72

original gallery its mediagallery its correct? ( 2d non 3d)

Yes. It's needed for the gallery link in the camera. It's possible to have both installed, side-by-side.
The Following User Says Thank You to slashvanyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2011, 11:52 AM |#28  
iaio72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 886
 
Donate to Me
More
Added version 2
The Following User Says Thank You to iaio72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2011, 12:03 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Sounds interesting. Thanks. Will try.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA App
5th February 2011, 11:31 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
nice rom, the best!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcoser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes