Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

LG Optimus one p500 struck in Emergency mode

OP jaivinder

2nd February 2011, 01:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Hi,

I tried to flash it from the KDZ software but it left the phone in emergency mode. I tried taking the battery out but no luck.

Please help.
2nd February 2011, 01:33 PM   |  #2  
In an ark.
Thanks Meter: 63

419 posts
Do you still have the custom recovery?
2nd February 2011, 03:26 PM   |  #3  
Vancity
Thanks Meter: 16

355 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post10268452

post 53....good luck
3rd February 2011, 05:11 PM   |  #4  
Flag Ostrava (mostly)
Thanks Meter: 355

587 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=883314

I'm not sure about, but if you failed in flashing, it's better don't turn phone off (removing battery). It can happen that it will never boot up! Just try flash it again with some other modes (recovery should be right, but some people say, that also another type of communication worked).
3rd February 2011, 06:51 PM   |  #5  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 11

19 posts
More
Same thing happened for me. PC was not detecting the phone. Then I removed battery and plugged data cable, then came to normal

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
3rd February 2011, 09:55 PM   |  #6  
Flag Ostrava (mostly)
Thanks Meter: 355

587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivu.vivek

Same thing happened for me. PC was not detecting the phone. Then I removed battery and plugged data cable, then came to normal

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

If you don't started flashing in emergency mode yet, than yes, you can restart it as you want, but if you already started flash some data in recovery mode and it fails, it will be definitely better to try do that again without turning off, because there is high possibility of braking of device.
14th April 2011, 01:03 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
Boots straight into emergency Mode
Hi guys, I tried to update the phone using the LG Mobile Update and for some unknown reason it was stuck at 4% and the update process interrupted itself. The phone had emergency Mode in it, I removed the battery, placed it back the phone turned on fine, checked out the version and it was on 2.2.1 (the version I had, didn't update).

I decided to retry (stupid decision) and the same thing happened except that now. I remove the battery and it goes straight into Emergency Mode. Tried updating through the KDZ Tool and it does not recognize the phone, there doesn't seem to be a "Handshake" between the PC and the Phone.

Is there anyway that maybe I can force the Phone to mount (on a Linux Box maybe) and use some other Tool to flash it?? Or did I just turn my phone into Paperweight?.

BTW, this is my girlfriend's phone and I kind of got her into giving me her phone to update it, so yeah... I feel like **** for doing this.

Forgot to mention,

Tried:

Removing the battery for a while (15 min +)

Turning on the phone while holding "Home + Volume Down" and "Home + Volume Down + Search"

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by xxMOISESxx; 14th April 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread