Original Flash Base & Multi-Touch Buttons: Anderdroid
2/6/2011: Version 9/10 (1.8/1.9)
1. Added Enter, Shift Left/Right, Page Up/Down Controls
2. Flash Setting Options in Android Menu (Compatibility Options) - OnTouchMove, Haptic, Key RapidFire
2/4/2011: Version 8 (1.7)
1. Keyboard Open Fix (Prevents Crashes When Open Keyboard)
2/4/2011: Version 7 (1.6)
1. Added Submit Games to Database Function.
2. Submitted Games Are Automatically Viewable.
2/3/2011: Version 6 (1.5)
1. To Load to SD Card Option. Copy to /sdcard/flashgames/
2. Minor Button Parsing Problems on New Game Loading
3. New Feature - Load Flash Game Indirectly Through Site.
- PLAY ANY FLASH GAMES, SET YOUR OWN CONTROLS!! -
!!==MUST Have Adobe Flash 10.1 for Android==!!
!!==High End Android Device Recommended==!!
Ever loaded a flash game only to find out that you don't have the controls to play it? You don't have to wait for a developer to port it for you. PORT IT YOURSELF. Now you can load any flash game on your SD card, online URL, or from the 2D Tsunami Database.
==Load ANY Flash Game (.swf)==
> Load Game from SD Card (SD Card Required)
> Online Download to your SD Card (Offline Playing Anytime)
> Directly Online (For Flash Games URL Domain Blocking)
> Load From 2D Tsunami Database (Will Be Updated Weekly)
==Set Your Own Controls For Your Flash Game==
> Controls Are Saved and Associated With Your Game Name
> Game Library Stores All Games You Played For Easy Access
> Set Game Quality For Your Device (to Optimize Speed)
- Menu Button to Launch Game/Set Controls
- Back Button to Exit Application