FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Multiloader 5.65

737 posts
Thanks Meter: 599
 
By xator91, Recognized Themer on 2nd February 2011, 10:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
New version of multiloader v5.65, this version is improved Test It

multiupload.com/SGCU73AT5W
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xator91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd February 2011, 10:53 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag caserta
Thanks Meter: 81
 
Donate to Me
More
... this version use in the win 7 ... because win 7 not visible screen with MTL 5.64 ... by psycoy ...
3rd February 2011, 10:57 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
this program says: ----Interface was improved by Xenon----
its just a modification of MultiLoader 5.64 or its an official version?... or just the changelog its the GUI modification?
anyway... it looks so good!
Last edited by dari-woka; 3rd February 2011 at 11:10 AM.
3rd February 2011, 01:01 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
xator91

ThankISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS _2_ You For This Useful Post
3rd February 2011, 01:38 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,208
 
More
Attention.

Original.
5.62 and 5.64 are over 100 KB... also my 5.65.

Original 5.65 attached here.


@ xator91

Please tell us differences, what is improved?
Filesize?


Btw.:
I not use 5.65 at all.
As my 5.64 runs very stable at Win XP SP3 to flash S8500.

Best Regards
Attached Files
File Type: rar MultiLoader V5.65.rar - [Click for QR Code] (47.3 KB, 30897 views)
3rd February 2011, 02:52 PM |#6  
xator91's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 599
 
Donate to Me
More
Adfree Hello, I also use version 5.64, this version 5.65 posted by
me, have only new GUI.

psycoy, is absolutely not true that 5.65 solves the problems with Windows 7, because I
I use the Windows 7 and 5.64.

Best Regards.
3rd February 2011, 04:07 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag caserta
Thanks Meter: 81
 
Donate to Me
More
... for the reason of my answer I invite you to read here ... http://www.badanation.de/topic.php?t=2963&page=1 ...
8th March 2011, 01:55 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfree

Attention.

Original.
5.62 and 5.64 are over 100 KB... also my 5.65.

Original 5.65 attached here.

There's a big difference indeed:
V5.65 ~50KB: Virustotal.com online check reports some malware
V5.65 you posted (>100KB): no malware reported by Virustotal.com

Some doubts it's been filled with malware and compressed...
9th March 2011, 01:45 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
adfree can you post your version of 5.64 here? Thanks mate.

This modified version of 5.65 is nice. Looks like "Xenon" cleaned up the interface and the layout is nicer. For those interested, you can do this using Resource Hacker. As for containing viruses, modding a program doesn't inject anything. Often it's simply a packed .EXE file that the virus scanners detect as a virus. But in reality often it's a false positive and lazy scanning, as they detect it's been packed, and then just assume it's a virus/trojan.

As for this particular modded 5.65, as to whether it contains a virus, it came up clean when I scanned it at my end.
9th March 2011, 02:00 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKong

As for containing viruses, modding a program doesn't inject anything. Often it's simply a packed .EXE file that the virus scanners detect as a virus. But in reality often it's a false positive and lazy scanning, as they detect it's been packed, and then just assume it's a virus/trojan.

Modern AVs can scan and even unpack compressed exe files without troubles, belive me. Since the other versions than that provided by adfree (clean) have been reported as suspicious by 6 AV engines (not just 1, though false positives are always possible) my advice is to not risk just for a nice looking GUI.
You can test the files by yourself with virus online check services like Jotti.org or Virustotal...
Last edited by hexaae; 9th March 2011 at 02:04 AM.
13th March 2011, 03:34 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexaae

Modern AVs can scan and even unpack compressed exe files without troubles, belive me. Since the other versions than that provided by adfree (clean) have been reported as suspicious by 6 AV engines (not just 1, though false positives are always possible) my advice is to not risk just for a nice looking GUI.
You can test the files by yourself with virus online check services like Jotti.org or Virustotal...

That is true, come AV scanners do detect packed compressed exe files. But most take a lazy approach and dish out false positives. There are many packers other than UPX, and that seems to be the issue. I encounter false positives all the time, and even scanning them on Jotti or VT, they also give a false positive alot of the time.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes