Most of the credits goes to the amazing guys from CyanogenMod, nadlabak, f_pasha, mtwebster, rcerqueira, koush, MDijkstra, Skrilax_CZ, cvpcs and everyone else that had the patience to help me out figuring out how to put everything together.
To get it working for you, the baseband files for your region should be applied thru OpenRecovery as usual; you can get them at Dexter’s site: http://dext3r.komodin.org/.
Default language is set to PT-BR, change at the initial screen for your likings.
If you are currently using any Froyo release, you don’t need to do anything else, just copy the update to the OpenRecovery update folder and install as usual. If you’re not using any Froyo release, you need to apply a 2.2 SBF first.
Please note that FULL WIPE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for new installations. If you're upgrading from any previous SMBR Gingerbread build, you only need to wipe caches.
- Updated to AOSP master branch, hundreds of bugfixes.
- Fixed some issues with wifi (props to nadlabak)
- Fixed color blending issues (mostly visible on scroll glow).
- Fixed some video recording issues, now uses h264/aac for high quality mode.
- Some changes on APN list for Brazilian carriers.
- More memory tuning. Now based on Google’s recommendation for low memory devices.
- Zipaligned all Google Apps
- Fixed light sensor (props to nadlabak)
- Disabled 3D drawer again (will provide as a separate patch)
- Added Nexus S wallpapers.
- Several other bugfixes that might result in crash of the phone.
- More memory tuning. This should fix a plethora of problems (browser downloads, market, notifications, and so on).
- Reverted to use a slightly older kernel (g4bc8ed0). Hopefully this will fix the reboots.
- 3D drawer is back due to popular demand.
- Enabled SIP over 3G networks.
- Removed some unnecessary libraries from the system (used only by Froyo).
- Fixed a couple of EGL issues. Nothing major.
- Fixed gps/compass (props to nadlabak)
- Fixed hires video recording (cvpcs)
- Massive memory tuning.
- JIT is disabled again -- yes, your linpack will suck, but you'll get much smoother experience overall.
- Disabled 3D drawer on Launcher2 -- too slow.
- Removed the OTA updater for now to save some memory.
- Fixed GMail/GReader breakage, now it works as expected.
- HSPA icon shows instead of just 3G.
- Screen off animation turned on.
- USB connected icon fixed.
- Some memory tuning done.
- Added full AOSP languages with dictionaries where available.
- Added full APN list based on CyanogenMod’s.
- Starting the camera using the hardware camera button unleashes hell.
Latest ROM: http://code.google.com/p/shadowmodbr...3b7-signed.zip
Overclock pack: http://code.google.com/p/shadowmodbr...clock-pack.zip
Older kernel: http://code.google.com/p/shadowmodbr...ed0-signed.zip [slower, more stable, default]
Newest kernel: http://code.google.com/p/shadowmodbr...c43-signed.zip [faster, less stable]