[Daily] [ZIP] Unofficial CM7 Nightlies for HD2
This thread is for CM7 Nightly for HD2. These are unofficial nightlies. There will not be official nightlies ( Read upcoming CyanogenMod blog post)
I will be maintaining CM stuff for HD2 all unofficially. They are compiled from source and not ported/kanged from other devices (like bravo)
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Please do NOT post bug reports on any issue tracker for these builds.
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github!
If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout Gerrit instance.
These builds REQUIRE ClockworkMod Recovery 3.x. If you use ClockworkMod Recovery 2.x to flash, it will not boot.
Additionally, ClockworkMod Recovery 3.x CAN NOT BE USED to flash CM6. You will have to downgrade ClockworkMod Recovery to 2.x if you want to switch back to CM6.
- First time flashing CM 7 to your HD2 (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock/root your device and install MAGLDR
2. Flash ClockworkMod Recovery 3.x
3. Do a Nandroid backup!
4. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
- Upgrading from earlier CM7?
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
needed only after first flash, after concurrent flashes gapps will persist
Link to ClockworkMod-3 - http://www.multiupload.com/41E9UMRO45
You can flash any Clockwork but 150mb version is recommended
Follow me on Twitter for Updates - charansingh
HTC One X White
HTC Evo 3D - Sprint
Nexus One- Unlocked Bootloader
HTC MAGIC 32A - Black
Samsung Vibrant x2
1 Click Install Debian, LXDE, GP2X
720p for nexus one
CM for HD2 Nightlies [CLK/MAGDLR]
follow me on twitter @bhullarcharan
Originally Posted by iwantandroid
I cried when I lerned this phone i got from tmobile didnt have Android. Can sum1 help me get Android on my new G1 and then tel me how to jailbroke it please