Trying to find stabil firmware for my brand new australian tab, can not make my mind yet...
Still looking stabil one and I don't want to upgrade my firmware every weeks for the new firmware add on.
Wifi seems to be solved for me with JMIv1.0. No dropouts. For the GPS you might try the FasterFix from this topic. That works great for me.
I prefer the Roto-roms above those of Modaco. The Roto's are most a kind of 'out of the box' roms, and can be used without doing some really tweaking like the Modaco's. But just try them both and compare the difference, feels and looks.
I have tried both and they are great compared to stock rom. Below is my conclusion(solely on my experince of flashing roms for 1 month now.
- easy to flash
- good speed
- clean wipe with minimal add ons so we are free to add what we want
- flash can be difficult and need to poke around and do some mistakes first
- blazing speed, getting constant 1800+ in quadrant
- got everything working good in my asian gsm tab
- auto connect/disconnect between wifi and data which is good
- love the reboot option on power button
Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|