Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 41,428 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.4f (Android 2.3.7) [20130310]

Tip us?

igna.worn
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffo81 View Post
Maybe, in my case the phone heats up with any batteries (I've tried 3 different batteries). I think it's a 3G related problem, because with Wifi the phone remains cool and the battery lasts far longer. With no usage, I can do even 3 days, but when I use 3G connection, battery drops very quickly..

Also sometime it drops from 60% to 20% in a few seconds, but maybe that's because the battery is old..
I had battery-jumps as you mentioned, I bought a new battery and that fixed it.
So, the battery is old.

m0jo
Old
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by igna.worn View Post
I had battery-jumps as you mentioned, I bought a new battery and that fixed it.
So, the battery is old.
Where did you get the new battery?
Status Reminder:

akantoch
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Dear Kabaldan, can You help me please to solve some issue with rom. It is not Your rom, it's miui. I've asked many times on different forums concerned with MIUI for milestone and they did't know how to help me. On all Your roms this problem doesn't exist. I love the look of MIUI so i want to solve this, but none have helped me so far. Problem is, that system_server service uses lots of ram, it looks as if there is a memory leak. People say that miui is slow, but it is slow only when the system_serwer service uses about 40mb of ram in uss (using procrank), what happens after few hours, ant it grows still, till reboot. Im kindly ask You for advice. And sorry for asking about miui on Your forum but i think that You have solved this problem earlier on Your roms. Thank You for everything You have done to MS. With best regards Adam K.
The Following User Says Thank You to akantoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shalom06
Old
Thanks Meter 108
anyone has compiled a fresh built? can anyone share? thankyou
]

Sum Nokia(Working)--> Lg cookie Plus(Working)-->Motorola Milestone(Dead )-->Motorola Fire XT(Working)-->Motorola Defy XT(Working)-->LG NEXUS 4 WHITE(Working).

_crAss_
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek View Post
This is new, unofficial build compiled from kabaldan's sources: Download

I flashed it and works just fine. Has fixes and cosmetic changes (has been mentioned recently).
This is the last unofficial build available. I have installed it and it works ok.
Also the removal of DRMmanager.apk seems to have the positive effect people say. The phone did not seem so sluggish after 3 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to _crAss_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shalom06
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by _crAss_ View Post
This is the last unofficial build available. I have installed it and it works ok.
Also the removal of DRMmanager.apk seems to have the positive effect people say. The phone did not seem so sluggish after 3 days.
i already am on that build.
]

Sum Nokia(Working)--> Lg cookie Plus(Working)-->Motorola Milestone(Dead )-->Motorola Fire XT(Working)-->Motorola Defy XT(Working)-->LG NEXUS 4 WHITE(Working).

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 376
There are no major changes that would require new build. Unless you desperately need updated wifi drivers.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shalom06
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek View Post
There are no major changes that would require new build. Unless you desperately need updated wifi drivers.
thankyou
]

nitrobg
Old
(Last edited by nitrobg; 14th April 2012 at 03:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 137
kabaldan, I have a problem with my phone - it's getting incredibly hot and the battery is draining from completely charged to device shutting itself off in few hours.
I have installed the latest CM7+gapps from OP, wiped everything (data, caches, dalvik) and only logged in with a google account. There are no more apps installed, everything is in stock condition. Memory card is basically empty. I've tried everything - rebooting, wiping everything clean, yet the phone is still running incredibly hot.

Attaching logcat dumps:
logcat.txt is from yesterday (100% charge)
logcat1.txt is from this morning (phone died during the night and I'm charging it)
logcat2.txt is from now - for few hours on idle the battery was down to 60%.

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (86.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: txt logcat1.txt - [Click for QR Code] (82.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt logcat2.txt - [Click for QR Code] (81.3 KB, 1 views)

extrem0
Old
(Last edited by extrem0; 16th April 2012 at 02:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 294
Hi
Is there a way to reduce bluetooth in-call volume?
Even if I set to the minimum, it sounds like it's in maximum. I can listen to my music very well, at almost on full volume, but when I start a call, it goes louder than the music, even if I set the call volume to the lowest point.
Thanks.

@edit
tried TheFroyoMOD without success too, but on an iPhone 3G it worked nice. It seems like volume controls in bluetooth doesn't work on my Milestone. It shows the volume bar increasing/decreasing, but the sound doesn't reduce.
I'm using a Belkin F4u037 http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=525857

Tags
good rom