This will not wipe your data, ALthough always best to start fresh!
- [Kernel] [GPL] Sense 18.104.22.168 OC/UV 1.51GHZ (CFS-Smartass-TUN) Thanks to bcnice20
- Default CPU clock will be 1.0ghz with ondemand , changable thru setcpu or if you want to edit the kernel directly. I have never been a fan of the overclocking apps as once the system is boot they need to wait for the SU to grant permissions for the settings. this way it is from boot.
Remove the script below to use setcpu
If you would like to change the defaults in the kernel just look in system/etc/init.d/ 80screenstate_scaling
echo 245760 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_min_freq
echo 1209600 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
System Currently boot at 1.2 ghz with the script. if you have issues with this speed remove the sript and reboot. This will allow for the settings in the kernel to boot at 1ghz.
- Unlocked 3G USB tethering & Sprint Hotspot - no need for any other apks aka wired or wireless tether
- Read ahead fixed to 256k for the SDcard (speed fix) - should increase the read times from sdcard
- 5meg limit on the mms
- Tweaks for the system to increase overall performance
- 4 in 1 menu w/hibernation (photo at bottom of post)
- Fixed 1x / 3g to be accurate
- zip align apps installed on data automatically
- Annoying ads in programs are blocked
Astro File Explorer
there where other just cant recall them
Ok, If you experience issues please in your post list the issues clearly so I wont miss them. I would perfer maybe list them first then explain them underneath.
On you Sdcard there is a folderfor the apps that have been removed, for easy restore
New posts for the Version 2.0 will begin After post #212
Tanks to all the testers your names will be added later when I have a little more time....