5,600,335 Members 35,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

big start menu icons

Tip us?
 
jonnyhall1bmx1
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 466
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: bradford
Default big start menu icons

does any 1 know how to get big start menu icons in wm6.5 like on the hd2? i have seen this on one of the miroms but the ram was too low to use so i want to use a clean rom with plenty of free ram with the big start hd2 start menu icons. i have searched round apparently i need to edit the start menu grid scene cpr file or something
 
olyloh6696
Old
#2  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1544
Posts: 7,561
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1 View Post
does any 1 know how to get big start menu icons in wm6.5 like on the hd2? i have seen this on one of the miroms but the ram was too low to use so i want to use a clean rom with plenty of free ram with the big start hd2 start menu icons. i have searched round apparently i need to edit the start menu grid scene cpr file or something
yeh i noticed this too! those HTC fonts look nicer. there is a reg tweak to enable this is the ROM but it has to be cooked in. it is called HTC Fonts. If you want these but have no RAM, try a sense ROM with it, then deactivate sense in the today settings

p.s - i have sent the PM to NRG!
Google Nexus 4 Stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
HTC Desire S Andromadus Jelly Bean 4.2.2

If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
 
jonnyhall1bmx1
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 466
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: bradford
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696 View Post
yeh i noticed this too! those HTC fonts look nicer. there is a reg tweak to enable this is the ROM but it has to be cooked in. it is called HTC Fonts. If you want these but have no RAM, try a sense ROM with it, then deactivate sense in the today settings

p.s - i have sent the PM to NRG!
yeahh nice one i do like the htc fonts nice and big and yeahh mail me when you have arranged everything with nrg and get the adress i will post the same day i get the adress if its a morning take care!
 
olyloh6696
Old
#4  
olyloh6696's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1544
Posts: 7,561
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southport
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyhall1bmx1 View Post
yeahh nice one i do like the htc fonts nice and big and yeahh mail me when you have arranged everything with nrg and get the adress i will post the same day i get the adress if its a morning take care!
Yeh, thanks mate! Take care to you to.l! I'm just awaiting a reply from NRG, i will PM the address to you straight away
Thanks!
Google Nexus 4 Stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Ployer Momo20 Quad Stock Jelly Bean 4.2.2
HTC Desire S Andromadus Jelly Bean 4.2.2

If This Post Has Helped, Press
Thanks!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes