(Based off HTC IME mod)
This is a simple keyboard made to look like the Windows Phone 7 keyboard. I am an Android Enthusiast, so I couldn't switch to WP7 just for the keyboard, so I just made my own. Confirmed working on Gingerbread and Froyo, so I'm assuming it should work on 2.2, 2.1, etc. It not please leave in comments. Screenshots are attached, if you like it click thanks!
*EDIT* Some people have said it is not working on Low-Res phones. I will make a Low-Res and post it below.
HIGH-RES PHONES ONLY
Download Keyboard (has DROID on Space) (it's an apk file so just install like any other app): http://www.mediafire.com/?n982pf2fo56s4rf
Keyboard WITHOUT DROID Logo on Keyboard, it is just a blank SpaceBar: http://www.mediafire.com/?g8bzntfu59i0rvo
LOW-RES PHONES ONLY
Download (Low-Res Phones):http://www.mediafire.com/?y03yg5ot9tqzvt0
Windows Phone 7 Click Sound Instructions (MUST BE ROOTED):
---a. Download this ZIP File (CWM2): http://www.mediafire.com/?vk6bjbh3ta58553
---b. Download this ZIP File (CWM3): http://www.mediafire.com/?0a2mbsaffgr56g2
2. Flash in Recovery (Just like you would flash a ROM)
3. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > HTC_IME mod (settings) > Text Input > Check "Sound feedback"
4. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > HTC_IME mod (settings) > Sound & vibration > Check "Custom Sounds"
5. Insert this for Normal Key
10. Scroll all the way down and click "Kill Keyboard"
11. Type away!