[KEYBOARD] Windows Phone 7 Styled Keyboard *Low-Res Added* (CWM3 added) (5-24-11)
Windows Phone 7 Styled Keyboard for Android
(Based off HTC IME mod)
This is a simple keyboard made to look like the Windows Phone 7 keyboard. I am an Android Enthusiast, so I couldn't switch to WP7 just for the keyboard, so I just made my own. Confirmed working on Gingerbread and Froyo, so I'm assuming it should work on 2.2, 2.1, etc. It not please leave in comments. Screenshots are attached, if you like it click thanks!
*EDIT* Some people have said it is not working on Low-Res phones. I will make a Low-Res and post it below.
HIGH-RES PHONES ONLY
Download Keyboard (has DROID on Space) (it's an apk file so just install like any other app)
Keyboard WITHOUT DROID Logo on Keyboard, it is just a blank SpaceBar
LOW-RES PHONES ONLY
Download (Low-Res Phones):http://www.mediafire.com/?y03yg5ot9tqzvt0
Windows Phone 7 Click Sound Instructions (MUST BE ROOTED):
---a. Download this ZIP File (CWM2): http://www.mediafire.com/?vk6bjbh3ta58553
---b. Download this ZIP File (CWM3): http://www.mediafire.com/?0a2mbsaffgr56g2
2. Flash in Recovery (Just like you would flash a ROM)
3. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > HTC_IME mod (settings) > Text Input > Check "Sound feedback"
4. Go to Settings > Language & Keyboard > HTC_IME mod (settings) > Sound & vibration > Check "Custom Sounds"
5. Insert this for Normal Key
6. Insert this for Space
7. Insert this for Backspace
8. Insert this for Enter
9. Go back to the HTC_IME settings
10. Scroll all the way down and click "Kill Keyboard"
11. Type away!
iPhone 5s 32GB
Eat. Sleep. Code.