Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Photon ROM 6.5 (v.2.2) | Standard, UX & Lite | [WWE] | SYS 23153 | Jan 08 2012

Tip us?

1krzys
Old
Thanks Meter 1
not true i use stock rom for a 1 year and stock rom and stock manila show all day appoitments

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1krzys View Post
not true i use stock rom for a 1 year and stock rom and stock manila show all day appoitments
Hmm, I never seen any stock rom that show all day appointments on home . CHT got its popularity only because of this.

BTW: Can you please share your stock rom so that I can have a look.

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353
ROM: Photon ROM 6.5 - The Power of Productivity.
HSPL: OliNex HardSPL 2.51 | Radio: 4.49.25.91.

If you feel my work is worth a donation, please DONATE.

1krzys
Old
(Last edited by 1krzys; 27th February 2012 at 09:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
here you can find stok roms
http://firma.sunnysoft.cz/htc/?lang=en

on stock rom when i have 2 events on one day, 1 event all day and 1 event with hours for example 10-11 am. on home screen i see all day event and on lock screnn i see event with specific hours.
when i have 1 event i see it on home screen and lock screen. (no matter if it is all day or 10-11 am.)
The Following User Says Thank You to 1krzys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1krzys View Post
here you can find stok roms
http://firma.sunnysoft.cz/htc/?lang=en

on stock rom when i have 2 events on one day, 1 event all day and 1 event with hours for example 10-11 am. on home screen i see all day event and on lock screnn i see event with specific hours.
when i have 1 event i see it on home screen and lock screen. (no matter if it is all day or 10-11 am.)
Ok Thanks for the link. I will download and do a quick test this week end and update you on this. As far I have seen all stock rom (downloaded from UK or India HTC sites) does not show all day events on home screen.

Thanks for your link .
Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353
ROM: Photon ROM 6.5 - The Power of Productivity.
HSPL: OliNex HardSPL 2.51 | Radio: 4.49.25.91.

If you feel my work is worth a donation, please DONATE.

1krzys
Old
Thanks Meter 1
thanks ! hope You will solve it...

zooster
Old
(Last edited by zooster; 28th February 2012 at 10:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhat View Post
@1krzys, @ilyadan, @mur_bbsr:
I have too never used the MMS stuff yet... but I will try to use the new ROM W/O HTC Messaging Edition and install the ArcSoft MMS client with the prescribed MMS Settings from Operator and see if that works here in India .

I know all operator has different settings for their own MMS Server.

@zooster:
Thanks for all your feedback. I will surely look into these input.
Text size in SMS: There is no modification to the associated stock packages. So I need to check how does it looks like in stock ROM. This will be modified, If there is a possibility to change/modify.
Manila Title: I agree and this will be unified in next version.
Opera Text Size: The Stock Opera has not modified for any text appearance. Any how I will look into this issue.
Video Call: I am not sure if this can be fixed. But will surely discuss with other chefs on this.
Youtube account in Data Service: Will look into this as well. I never tested this yet, but will look into this.

Thanks again for all your feedback.
Cheers!!!
Hi prabhat,

I have to add another small issue. When a mms is received in manila message tab, when I tap on the message in order to display the mms nothing happens, it should open the mms instead...
And still in message tab, only the first 25 messages are shown. Usually manila loads the first 25 messages only, cause memory performance, but when you scroll back all 25 messages manila should then load the older ones, in this rom it doesn't happen.

And regarding videocall issue, plz note also the rotated front facing camera video... Thx.

HTC Sensation Z710e- ViperS 3.1.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 - StockRom V8

1krzys
Old
(Last edited by 1krzys; 29th February 2012 at 07:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
who wants to scroll by finger more than 25 messages ? it will take years ...
if i want to read older i will go to all messages and find what i need...
this is my opinion

"plz note also the rotated front facing camera video..." - on my topaz it works normally ...no rotation...

zooster
Old
Thanks Meter 182
You don't need to scroll all the messages, you need to have the opportunity to scroll some more of 25 messages if you just want to... optional not mandatory, like stock rom after all.
The video of front facing camera is rotated 90° clockwise only in videocall, pay attention to content of posts, thx.

HTC Sensation Z710e- ViperS 3.1.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 - StockRom V8

1krzys
Old
Thanks Meter 1
still think that scrolling more than 25 messages is stiupid
videcall to expensive not usefull :P

netrial
Old
(Last edited by netrial; 29th February 2012 at 01:54 PM.) Reason: clarity
Thanks Meter 1
I read a few pages back that some are having trouble with MMS. Mine is actually working fine on the Photon UX v2.2. No problem sending, receiving, or clicking directly into MMS from message notification button. It is a bit unstable with apps running in the background - some lag after the second MMS sent and I had to restart to retrieve the icons at the bottom of the All Messages screen. Ok so far.

I did have similar MMS problems with v2.1 though, and I think I can trace them back to one failed-to-send MMS. It took days to receive the timeout notification. I noticed the unsent MMS still sitting in my Outbox months later when about to restore from PIM Backup after flashing to v2.2 and removed it. Perhaps this might be causing the MMS problem other posters are having?

BTW, is it possible to make the Outbox folder appear under All Messages>Menu?

The Following User Says Thank You to netrial For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
diamond2 rom update, photon rom, photon rom for diamond2, rom update, topaz rom update