Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 51,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Matte screen protector... review

Tip us?

badhobz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Matte screen protector... review

Well I got my matte screen protector today. I bought it from Netimes.com and so far its working quiet well at keeping the fingerprints at bay. Before when I was using the stock screen protector and then without any protectors I always had a ton of ugly looking fingerprints and face grease.

It's also quiet good at cutting down the glare, but there are a few downfalls
1) it causes the screen to look more pixated. It's especially noticable on white backgrounds
2) it causes your contrast to drop 5% or so from the normal

still worth it so far, but these problems, especially the first one is quite annoying
The Following User Says Thank You to badhobz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tony84
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhobz View Post
it causes the screen to look more pixated. It's especially noticable on white backgrounds
yeah same problem with the one I bought on brando.com, it's perfect for its resistance and quality, but the screen looks as yours. maybe I'll try the other one not matte

Kelvin0007
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Anyone has tried Zagg invisible shield? i bought one but i havent installed it yet, i want to know if its worth the effort.... and the money too lol

mezo9090
Old
Thanks Meter 13
The stock one is much better, Zagg is kinda hard on the screen makes it more difficult to swipe or slide something.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk