5,596,235 Members 35,478 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] LOL v. 1.4.2 (with kernel 2.2.2+oc+lagfix)(+ how to create powermenu on LGP500)

Tip us?

DEFINITIONOFREAL
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Im not getting data on optimus t

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

mitsuu84
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It is possible to flash ROM kernel [new core] 2.2.2 + oc + + LG lagfix (http://www.androidworld.it/forum/mod...overnor-16130/ ) or franco.Kernel.v9 Governor ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1049518 )? Which is better and more stable for rom LOL 1.4.2? The new version of this great ROM in the future?
Sorry for bad English. translate using Google Translate..so sorry for any misunderstanding or poorly translated phrases that may seem confusing..Thank you for your understanding

Huawei Ascend Y300 +[ROM]Original JB ROM 4.1.1 + Nova launcher PRIME (cz) HISTORY:T-Mobile MDA III,T-Mobile G1,HTC EVO 3D,LG Optimus One

nioBee
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuu84 View Post
It is possible to flash ROM kernel [new core] 2.2.2 + oc + + LG lagfix or franco.Kernel.v9 Governor? Which is better and more stable for rom LOL 1.4.2? The new version of this great ROM in the future?
I know for sure that many users are testing paolo's kernel that includes smartass governor... it's up to version 3 for now, but it's still in a testing phase..
I don't know the other kernel you link in your message, so I don't know if it works..
If my post was useful, please click on the thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to nioBee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mitka48
Old
(Last edited by mitka48; 10th May 2011 at 08:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
The integrated Gingerbread Keyboard doesnt have an ukrainian layout, which is essential to me. Are there any ways to integrate it somehow? Or i have to install another keyboard and remove the integrated one? (if it's tech. possible)

That Gingerbread Keyboard came as an integrated feature, not sure if it's Ok to remove it. Generally i'm satisfied except the lack of layout.

gkalenis
Old
Thanks Meter 1415
Im with lol 1.4.2 and i tested until now,
dookmatt kernel v1.0.zip
signed kernel v1.1.zip
touchscreen optimizations kernel signed v1.1.zip

and
franco kernels v6,8 and 9 but every 20 min unmounts sd card
so franco kernels dont works with LOL rom for me and because O1 is my first android as you understand im not an expert (before 3 months i didnt knew what the words: android, root , custom recovery, roms means) but this forum help me to learn some things about all that stuff

Jackmax32
Old
(Last edited by Jackmax32; 11th May 2011 at 10:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Will this
kernel(only kernel) work on stock rom??

mitka48
Old
Thanks Meter 3
how to turn off hwacc (hardware acceleration) on this ROM?

Djidara
Old
(Last edited by Djidara; 25th May 2011 at 01:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
good rom. runs great on my phone, no issues at all.
i just wanted to ask can somene upload email and gtalk apps so i can install then with root explorer.
tryed with appinst but they dont show on my list. attached image shows what apps i can install.

EDIT: i found all stock apps on sd card, in LOL folder and installed with root explorer. strange how they dont show up in appinst list, u should look into that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	appinst.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	606358  

mitka48
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Seems like the thread turns to "questions only" )

evripidis
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I was using mik_os's CM7 for a few months but I returned to LOL1.4.2 because I .
couldn't use my BT headset with CM7.

I saw in 1st post some standalones kernels,one by mik_os and one from LG.
The LOL Rom which one have preinstalled?