Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] LOL v. 1.4.2 (with kernel 2.2.2+oc+lagfix)(+ how to create powermenu on LGP500)

OP PaoloM70

9th February 2011, 04:50 PM   |  #61  
Chile
Thanks Meter: 59

81 posts
can you provide the original framework-res.apk, services.jar and lge-res.apk? i don't like the black theme good job on this rom!
9th February 2011, 06:13 PM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 4

59 posts
Flashed this rom. Nice rom overall but i think u shld include the gingerbread theme wif the circle battery icon. Overall, THUMBS UP for this rom.

Question:
Partition SDcard (swap: 0, ext: 512), convert to ext3
Actually what does the 512 and ext3 stand for ? Why cant the roms just support with the normal partition ?
9th February 2011, 06:27 PM   |  #63  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 69

29 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacker90

Flashed this rom. Nice rom overall but i think u shld include the gingerbread theme wif the circle battery icon. Overall, THUMBS UP for this rom.

Question:
Partition SDcard (swap: 0, ext: 512), convert to ext3
Actually what does the 512 and ext3 stand for ? Why cant the roms just support with the normal partition ?

ext3 partition is for a2sd app, all ROM with this feature use a partiton (ext3 or ext4)
from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...77&postcount=1
Quote:

a2sd/apps2sd: The process of moving user installed applications from internal storage to the SD card

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaoloM70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2011, 07:49 PM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 60

983 posts
How does interactive governor work for you guys in video playback? To me it's pretty bad , lags a lot .
9th February 2011, 07:53 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 10

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacker90

Themes are coming soon, we already prepaired 2-3 variations..

you can have a sneak peak on: http://www.androidworld.it (in Italian)

Regards,
Patrizia
The Following User Says Thank You to nioBee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2011, 10:59 PM   |  #66  
Thanks Meter: 30

118 posts
I done everything like described. Switched back to VOID.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
10th February 2011, 01:40 AM   |  #67  
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 162

1,593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Been running these for a few days and its awesome. Extremely fast, even compared to void for me. I do have a request. Is there anyway you could add some music controls external to the music app? Maybe on the lockscreen and volume keys. Play/pause, skip, and restart/go back a song from the lockscreen. Hold volume up to skip and hold volume down to restart/go back.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
10th February 2011, 02:31 AM   |  #68  
Thanks Meter: 302

1,220 posts
More
Yesterday, i installed void. I'm pretty new to custom roms. I'd like to try this one out too. Should I always create a ext4 partition everytime? Or just the first time (done before installing void) is enough? Cos I somehow ended up with a fully formatted memory card and lost a few important stuff.
10th February 2011, 02:41 AM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 6

126 posts
More
good job. Can you also make the powermenu into zip patch for others rom? It will be popular. many people would like to download and patch the powermenu
10th February 2011, 03:03 AM   |  #70  
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 162

1,593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueren

Yesterday, i installed void. I'm pretty new to custom roms. I'd like to try this one out too. Should I always create a ext4 partition everytime? Or just the first time (done before installing void) is enough? Cos I somehow ended up with a fully formatted memory card and lost a few important stuff.

You lost your stuff, most likely, because when you create the ext3 partition, it repartitions your entire SD card. Back everything up from your SD card anytime you repartition it because its going to erase everything off. You don't need to recreate the ext partition if you already have one, you just need to wipe it before flashing your next ROM. Make sure you make a backup of your current ROM before flashing so that you can restore your backup if anything goes wrong.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to DonJuan692006 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread