Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,005 Members 38,206 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][EB01][DL30] Purple-Myst v1 (suitable for the ladies)

Tip us?

kenesis
Old
(Last edited by kenesis; 11th February 2011 at 02:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default [Theme][EB01][DL30] Purple-Myst v1 (suitable for the ladies)

I made this theme with the ladies in mind but, it's certainly also for men if they'd like. its a purpley pinkish theme based on my myst series of themes. If you guys/gals have any suggestions/comments let me know. I had to personally color a huge amount of images I also themed some widget/apps the same color. It came out nice so please feel free to donate

Huge credit to nitsuj17 as the green revolution images and his themed apps were the base of in which i purple mystified.
Included superdark transitions/animations thanks to thatdudebutch.
also credit to sbrissen for the accurate battery and reboot options.
and credit to dtachd for the text removed from the dropdown icons
other credit to Manup456 retrokid223 for the statusbar icons
thanks gimp for helping color the images fairly quick
and thanks theme kitchen for the battery.

small update: fixed a bug where the secondary purple menu text stayed blue

[EB01] untested, unverified: >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/eb0...-myst%20v1.zip

[DL30]download here and install via CWM: >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/purp-myst%20v1.zip

if you want one with all purple text changed to white click this >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/pur...hite%20txt.zip

also check out my other themes while your at it:
Bloody-Myst
Transparent-Myst
Clean Green Myst
420-Myst

disclaimer: Not responsible for bricked/broken phones. Flash at your own risk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kenesis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tmlhodge
Old
Thanks Meter 482

DONATE TO ME
Hellz yeah thats perfect

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

mbh87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,538

DONATE TO ME
Would it be possible to get a version without any purple text? Im not sure how much more work that would be.

kenesis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
Would it be possible to get a version without any purple text? Im not sure how much more work that would be.
ya no problem. i wasnt sure exactly which text so i changed it all, the notification text, ticker text, and secondary txt to white.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/pur...hite%20txt.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to kenesis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mbh87
Old
Thanks Meter 1,538

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenesis View Post
ya no problem. i wasnt sure exactly which text so i changed it all, the notification text, ticker text, and secondary txt to white.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17348185/pur...hite%20txt.zip
You rock man. Thank you so much

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17,074

DONATE TO ME
Also a good idea to.credit where the base images and apps came from. :)

kenesis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
Also a good idea to.credit where the base images and apps came from. :)
yeah yeah. i'll give you more credit because your the fascinate theming god. but i did give some and i had to basically redo all the images myself no easy ones to copy from this time around.

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17,074

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenesis View Post
yeah yeah. i'll give you more credit because your the fascinate theming god. but i did give some and i had to basically redo all the images myself no easy ones to copy from this time around.
i wasnt saying you didnt do a lot of work

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 17,074

DONATE TO ME
i think you've also gotten the wrong impression about what i said. i never said "credit me for everything" or anything like that. i just wanted to make the point that if you use someones theme as a base (which we have all done at some point) just remember to credit who they credit for various mods or the source work

its a learning process and ive forgotten to do so myself at various points in time. its not the end of the world, but something in the android world that is important nonetheless.

you've clearly put a lot of time and effort into this theme and it shows...and its not something to give up theming over by any means at all

its clearly not neccessary to thank gimp

kenesis
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
i think you've also gotten the wrong impression about what i said. i never said "credit me for everything" or anything like that. i just wanted to make the point that if you use someones theme as a base (which we have all done at some point) just remember to credit who they credit for various mods or the source work

its a learning process and ive forgotten to do so myself at various points in time. its not the end of the world, but something in the android world that is important nonetheless.

you've clearly put a lot of time and effort into this theme and it shows...and its not something to give up theming over by any means at all

its clearly not neccessary to thank gimp
Thanks. As you know I am new to this, and I apologize. I do realize now that giving credit is very important in the android world. I just wasn't thinking about it at the time of this post. Of course id like to thank everyone and everything but I wasn't thinking it was neccessary.
Anyway, I did my best fixing it. And I wanted to inform you that's its not a big deal and this deffinitely isn't the reason I'm retiring from theming. I just need a break. Dealing with a lot of stress and pain atm for a variety of reasons. And it tends to make things worse than they actually are. Ill be back in the future. Especially if we get cm7. Again, your work is amazing and ill be sure to give proper credit for the future. I didn't mean to cause a commotion here.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

The Following User Says Thank You to kenesis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
dl30, kenesis, myst, purple, theme