FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7)

29th November 2011, 07:11 AM |#9391  
havlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
hi, im stuck in bootloop.. ive enterd the cwm recovery throw rom manager.. how do i enter the recovery via bottens when the power i off?
thank you
 
 
29th November 2011, 07:18 AM |#9392  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havlaz

hi, im stuck in bootloop.. ive enterd the cwm recovery throw rom manager.. how do i enter the recovery via bottens when the power i off?
thank you

Home+vol down+power button
29th November 2011, 08:21 AM |#9393  
havlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
hi, i had a bootloop, the in cwm recovery i formated /system (as the op said) then i rebooted and now im stuck in the lg logo. i copied the zip "debug-formatSYSTEM.zip" to the sd card and flashed it via cwm , stil the same problam. what to do!! its my boss phone

btw, i forget to clear data/chace before flashing the rom (came from froyo)
Last edited by havlaz; 29th November 2011 at 08:25 AM.
29th November 2011, 08:25 AM |#9394  
sweetnsour's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,518
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havlaz

hi, i had a bootloop, the in cwm recovery i formated /system (as the op said) then i rebooted and now im stuck in the lg logo. i copied the zip "debug-formatSYSTEM.zip" to the sd card and flashed it via cwm , stil the same problam. what to do!! its my boss phone

after you flash debug-formatSYSTEM.zip, flash the rom
29th November 2011, 08:40 AM |#9395  
havlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnsour

after you flash debug-formatSYSTEM.zip, flash the rom

when im flashing the debug file, i receve the follow
"finfing update package...
opening update package...
installing update...
amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.
amend scripting was deprecated by google in android 1.5.
it was necessary to remove it when upgrading to clockworkmod 3.0 gingerbread based recovery.
please switch to edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
istallation aborted."

what to do?
29th November 2011, 08:52 AM |#9396  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havlaz

when im flashing the debug file, i receve the follow
"finfing update package...
opening update package...
installing update...
amend scripting (update-script) is no longer supported.
amend scripting was deprecated by google in android 1.5.
it was necessary to remove it when upgrading to clockworkmod 3.0 gingerbread based recovery.
please switch to edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages.
istallation aborted."

what to do?

use amon_ra
29th November 2011, 04:48 PM |#9397  
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Need help!
I damaged my charging point and took my phone to lg centre...
They asked for my fone and they found I was rooted so they voided my warranty
Is it possible to unroot this ROM so that I get my warranty back?
Or hide all tools temporarily that require root?
or can I flash a stock indian firmware GB ROM on old baseband???

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App
29th November 2011, 05:52 PM |#9398  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5D

Need help!
I damaged my charging point and took my phone to lg centre...
They asked for my fone and they found I was rooted so they voided my warranty
Is it possible to unroot this ROM so that I get my warranty back?
Or hide all tools temporarily that require root?
or can I flash a stock indian firmware GB ROM on old baseband???

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

Yes, flash stok rom 2.2.1

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
30th November 2011, 12:55 PM |#9399  
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@lik

Yes, flash stok rom 2.2.1

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Ok thanks buddy...
Cud I give me the link plz

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App
30th November 2011, 12:58 PM |#9400  
vlt96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 920
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A5D

Ok thanks buddy...
Cud I give me the link plz

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium App

Google stock rom froyo optimus one


Sent from my LG-P500
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, gingerbread, lg optimus one, mik_oss' cm7, p500, p500h
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes