Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 54,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7)

Tip us?
 
manast
Old
#9491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 99
Posts: 387
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiguel182 View Post
I have a problem: I can't add my google account to my phone. When I go to add accounts the only option available is to add a exchange account and not a google account.

Help please
Flash Google Apps from ROM Manager.
 
Kiguel182
Old
#9492  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 65
Join Date: Nov 2011
already did but I'll flash again to see if it works. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiguel182 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
madalin_cristea
Old
#9493  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Popesti-Leordeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiguel182 View Post
already did but I'll flash again to see if it works. thanks
Download GAPPS for CyanogenMod 7 from here http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.ph...on/Google_Apps and flash it as any zip file.

It works for me
 
ElevateMusic
Old
#9494  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 362
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cobourg, ON
is it possible to just update the sources for CM6.6.1?
 
Bec de Xorbin
Old
#9495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 500
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy3666 View Post
is it possible to just update the sources for CM6.6.1?
Sure, why not?
 
ElevateMusic
Old
#9496  
ElevateMusic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 362
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cobourg, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec de Xorbin View Post
Sure, why not?
Oh sh*t, forgot about the whole updated kernel thing.. Scratch that.
 
-Eternox-
Old
#9497  
-Eternox-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 192
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: greater noida
Then plz do!


Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
Model: Optimus one P500(Our Beloved...)
Custom Recovery: CWM v5.0.2.0..
Rom: CosmIcEXperia v3.5
kERNEL: BFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a-gamer


"A mystic is a person who is puzzled before the obvious but who understands the nonexistent....."

Food For Thought...


Hit Thanx If I Prove Helpful


 
-Eternox-
Old
#9498  
-Eternox-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 192
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: greater noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec de Xorbin View Post
Sure, why not?
Then plz do..

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
Model: Optimus one P500(Our Beloved...)
Custom Recovery: CWM v5.0.2.0..
Rom: CosmIcEXperia v3.5
kERNEL: BFS franco.Kernel-gbs.v20a-gamer


"A mystic is a person who is puzzled before the obvious but who understands the nonexistent....."

Food For Thought...


Hit Thanx If I Prove Helpful


 
haxor
Old
#9499  
haxor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 326
Posts: 1,832
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: some where
I have a problem in CM 6.5.8. when i am going to reboot my mobile then after some time its going to become freeze what should i do ? and before freeze when i check application then it is only show phone installed application and not showing SD CARD application i just recentely flash franco.Kernel.v19.4 CFS it is problem in kernel or what ?
Press THANKS If You Like My Post
 
kyerie030
Old
#9500  
kyerie030's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 231
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Malabon
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.meena05 View Post
I have a problem in CM 6.5.8. when i am going to reboot my mobile then after some time its going to become freeze what should i do ? and before freeze when i check application then it is only show phone installed application and not showing SD CARD application i just recentely flash franco.Kernel.v19.4 CFS it is problem in kernel or what ?
Umm... sorry I don't understand your problem...

When you try to reboot your phone, it shows the phone is rebooting notification then it freezes? Is that what you are trying to say?
Sony Xperia Z1 - monxDIFIED 14.3.A.0.757

Tags
cyanogenmod, gingerbread, lg optimus one, mik_oss' cm7, p500, p500h
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes