5,596,066 Members 34,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Theme} EB01/DL30 Matted Bluebread 2.24.11 *non batt version bugfix*

Tip us?

nitsuj17
Old
(Last edited by nitsuj17; 28th March 2011 at 07:23 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
Default {Theme} EB01/DL30 Matted Bluebread 2.24.11 *non batt version bugfix*

*Im not responsible for any damage to your phone, backup first*

heres the gingerbread theme, with the colors from matted blues and updated for froyo

theme has reboot options and accurate battery built in..what else is themed?: various text, frameworks, news/weather widget, search widget, dialer w/ gv remap, various icons, aosp deskclock, other stuff

Credit to
***jabbawalkee*** for making the amazing matted blues theme and several of the images from his Nexus S gb version
wicked_beav for the idea and getting me started
sbrissen for getting reboot options and acc battery working in dl30, as well as the edit to the hide the carrier from the aosp lockscreen, and the dl30 clock removal edit (he does it all ) and now his 5 lockscreen edit
dtatchd for all his help and resizing the status bar pulldown
adrynalyne for remapping the dialer vm to gv and all his work on this phone
smstutler for some further themed images

*if I forgot anyone, let me know so I can give you proper credit*

update 2.24.11 fixed an error with the non battery version where i left 3 percentages in (82-84) that is now fixed in v3.1
update 2.23.11 v3.0 of acc battery edition and non battery percentage version added as well. changed deskclock.apk, themed more icons, added sbrissens batt pop up disable and remove clock with that mod as well. changed primary system text to the same grey as the status bar text and secondary text to a slightly different blue
update 2.15 v2.0 eb01 added 5 lockscreen mod, and fixed some more images...will add regular battery and extra blue version (the one from dl30 with more blue text) in the next week or so
update 2.12 cleaned up some more images and switched to adryns newer mms.apk by request
update 2.11.2 fixed error in pulldown menu image
update 2.11: eb01 version up, with new pulldown menu...clock is in status bar by default...remove it with the eb01 clock removal zip
update 1 2.9: just cleaned up some bugs here and there...nothing major

Screensebo1)

CWR Install
*2.23.11* EB01 V3.0 (acc battery): http://www.mediafire.com/?9umzkv7qsblk0dh
EB01 V3.1 (no batt percentage): http://www.mediafire.com/?74duxy5aq7j4hyj

DL30 V1.1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/d13...1_clock_in.zip

Remove Clock from statusbar (but preserve colors):
*2.23.11* EB01 V3: http://www.mediafire.com/?4po3zvetp8a3pua
DL30:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15331201/d13..._bluebread.zip
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jackmei2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
thanks! love this theme!

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmei2 View Post
thanks! love this theme!
fwiw if i wasnt always messing around with themes id probably just switch back and forth from this and revolution

kenesis
Old
Thanks Meter 48
this looks sweet man. nice work
The Following User Says Thank You to kenesis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jackmei2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
that theme looks sweet too, but I'm really not a fan of the circle battery indicators. slap a regular batt indicator and I'm game!

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
that theme looks sweet too, but I'm really not a fan of the circle battery indicators. slap a regular batt indicator and I'm game!
you mean the batt icons in the status bar? those are just colorized versions of the stock gingerbread battery...did you have some other icons that you think would go well with it? im always open to suggestions

preymond
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i've been waiting for this for a while, i've blue'ed the GB theme as much possible, but this will make it complete.

The only thing i could envision differently is white text. Blue text is just a tad bit too much. But this is your theme and your vision, do as you will, i'm not criticizing.

Great theme overall

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by preymond View Post
i've been waiting for this for a while, i've blue'ed the GB theme as much possible, but this will make it complete.

The only thing i could envision differently is white text. Blue text is just a tad bit too much. But this is your theme and your vision, do as you will, i'm not criticizing.

Great theme overall
yeah everyone has slightly different preferences ive had suggestions made to make it *more* blue...so i thought id accomodate that in this case...doesnt mean i wont revert to something else in future ones

jackmei2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
you mean the batt icons in the status bar? those are just colorized versions of the stock gingerbread battery...did you have some other icons that you think would go well with it? im always open to suggestions
oh, I meant for the revo theme. it looks pretty sweet, but I can't stand the circle battery indicators on the status bar. I like the stock gingerbread battery indicator much better! thanks again!

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
oh, I meant for the revo theme. it looks pretty sweet, but I can't stand the circle battery indicators on the status bar. I like the stock gingerbread battery indicator much better! thanks again!
yeah unfortunately the stock revo battery isnt in theme kitchen and im too lazy to make 120 images for it

but i will most likely add an alt battery for each theme when i take my 2nd pass at each soon...i have 2 more to get out and then ill go back to make edits