Originally Posted by Kation
HI, I`m little surprised.
The bug I fixed now.
And your suggestion I think that first is good, but could you use 32×46% or 46%×32 instead 46%32?
46%32 doesn`t match a math rule
New version coming now!
Download and enjoy it!
Good morning Kation (if you are awake now).
Thanks again for update works again very good!!!
there are still some reports to make.
1. I remarked, that is is not possible to enter negative values e.g.: -5
2. In some case it is not possible to enter certain formula, because of the right parenthesis. I wanted to enter the entire formula whitch you see in the third picture, but I first had to hit "=" and then "^3". Please see the pictures:
3. The values are not correctly roundet (should be: 2,79):
4. If the value of a term, in brackets, is negativ the result is 0.
5. It is possible to enter the "%" without having first entered a value.
Also it is possible to enter values behind "%".
6. Further it is possible to enter values behind both "Π" and "e".
7. In CalcConfig.xml "<MaxDecimal>4</MaxDecimal>" is entered. But when entering in Calculator e.g.: 12,7459732 it shows as result not 12,7459 but 12,7.
If you enter 12345 the result is 1234.
If I understand that right, the positions behind the "=" in, result line, are counted.
Back to the "%" symbol.
Is it not possible to assign the "%" symbol with some special commands.
Because hitting the "%" button is the same as typing /100.
When entering for example the term "26-37%", the calculator will "watch" (because there is no value behind the "%" symbol) in front of the "-" and take this term, in this case the value 26, as the basis (not 100). So in background it is calculating: 26-26x37/100
The result is 16,38!
But when there is a value behind the "%" symbol the calculator takes the value behind the "%" symbol as basis. So 37%26 would result in 9,62!
I hope you are able to understand my poor explanation.
By the way on "Help-screen" there is one "i" in "functions" missing.
Thank you for your patience with me.