Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 44,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] anyone interested in the Seidio cases?

Tip us?

biggs91276
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] anyone interested in the Seidio cases?

Is anyone interested in the desire hd/inspire innocase II cases available soon on seidios website?
The Following User Says Thank You to biggs91276 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

J4CC3B
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hell yeah! Ditching my problemed captivate and my beloved seidio rugged case and holster for an inspire. Great to know I will be able to get the same case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

NativeTxn
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I got the Platinum case from Best Buy made for the Inspire (it is my understanding that is basically the Seido II Innocase rebranded). It came with the belt clip, which I have no use for. It seems like a very nice case - snug fit, easy to install (little bit more difficult to take off, but not too bad overall), slides easily in and out of my pocket, felt lining on the inside.

Only downside is that it seems that it may not provide the best shock absorption if it was dropped from a decent height, but I'm not going to test it to know for sure.

I've ordered the Speck Candy Shell from AT&T and the Otterbox Commuter for the DHD. I'll see which one of the three I like the best and likely return the other two.

So far though, no complaints about the PT case.

iPhoneCases
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up sharkeye.com

Don’t know about that. However, if you really want a super well protected rugged iPhone case, check out those sharkeye cases. They’ll protect your phone from anything especially the screen. It can be found at sharkeye.com.

know_fun
Old
Thanks Meter 0
^ lol (just needed to add that. the rest of the post was because i felt like adding more content to the thread)

I've got the PT case from best buy also. its a nice case but it made it more difficult to press the power button. somewhat difficult to place phone in the holster without 2 hands also.
Wish

Nate731
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I swore off Seidio after the blatantly jerked the early HTC WinMo owners around on Car kits. The had a great one for the original HTC Wizard, and then kept feeling the waters for car kits for the successors, without any progress.

Anyway, they make nice stuff, but if they say "it's coming" don't hold your breath...
Meh, 5 gens of HTC WinMo devices on ATT and migrating to the Android camp...