5,595,918 Members 31,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NANDroid...no boot sources ??

Tip us?
 
the_hd2_cracker
Old
#1  
the_hd2_cracker's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 30km to Nürburgring
Question [Q] NANDroid...no boot sources ??

Hi,
I flashed the Revolution HD on my LEO via MAGLDR. After flashing it reseted like always (I flashed it a few times ) but instead of booting Android it just says: No boot sources
Here's the link to the ROM...

-the_hd2_cracker
Device: HTC One X
Android ROM: BLADE ELITE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait for my Nexus 5
 
voncrane
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 479
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hd2_cracker View Post
Hi,
I flashed the Revolution HD on my LEO via MAGLDR. After flashing it reseted like always (I flashed it a few times ) but instead of booting Android it just says: No boot sources
Here's the link to the ROM...

-the_hd2_cracker
What steps did u tk? are d steps u took inline with the dev's instructions? ...
Summary, u shouldn't be asking here...u'll get much better and faster response in the specific build's thread...here.
Samsung Galaxy S III
Build > Stock 4.1.2
Modem > I9300DXELK1
Build Number > XXEMA2
Kernel > Default

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
Build > Stock Android 4.0.4 (Rooted)
Recovery > v6.0.3.2
Kernel > Default

>>> Hit the Thanks Button <<<
 
the_hd2_cracker
Old
#3  
the_hd2_cracker's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 30km to Nürburgring
I did as the instruction was (good english?!).
But I'll ask in the thread of the build...
Device: HTC One X
Android ROM: BLADE ELITE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait for my Nexus 5
 
MeetaGamer
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2010
Sounds like you missed a few steps...
 
T0v206
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2010
I Flashed my phone back to Window Rom just for fun , then i reflash it back to NAND , Now Im getting the No Boot Sources Error , Can some one please help
 
Skellyyy
Old
#6  
Skellyyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 1,339
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dublin, Ireland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0v206 View Post
I Flashed my phone back to Window Rom just for fun , then i reflash it back to NAND , Now Im getting the No Boot Sources Error , Can some one please help
You're basically getting that because you never reflashed your ROM back after you re-flashed MALGDR.

Can you still go in to MAGLDR Menu? If so, try judy flash the ROM again. That'll probably work.

If not, do a Task29, reflash MAGLDR and then reflash the ROM.
 
T0v206
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellyyy View Post
You're basically getting that because you never reflashed your ROM back after you re-flashed MALGDR.

Can you still go in to MAGLDR Menu? If so, try judy flash the ROM again. That'll probably work.

If not, do a Task29, reflash MAGLDR and then reflash the ROM.
Still No Luck . it work when i flash winmo then from winmo i boot to android . but when i try to flash back to MAGLDR then NAND ----> no boot sources
 
Uskovas
Old
#8  
Uskovas's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kiev
Use the Recovery_400M
You will be happy!

Tags
boot sources no hd2
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Fix the Ambient Light Issues on Your Google Nexus 5 using Xposed

The Google Nexus 5 is a great and rather popular device. This LG-produced … more

Google Glass XE16 Update Factory Image and Rooted Bootloader Now Available

You may recall that early yesterday, we talked about the XE16 … more

Add Swipe Utilities to Your App with SimpleFingerGestures Library

Gestures have become an increasingly important element in smartphone UI … more