Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 49,875 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KB1]▽▲ AXURA Vibrant Edition▲▽[Devs4Android][2.3.1.3][Beauty/Beast][03/08/2011]

Tip us?

shreddintyres
Old
Thanks Meter 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeye9 View Post
You're back!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Who is?

Master is working on the Thunderbolt and Nexus S versions of axura now...
LG Nexus 5 - black - 32GB - SlimKat | Franco Kernel

Asus Nexus 7 (2013) - SlimKat | Franco Kernel

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - GSM (i9250) - Slim Bean(latest) | Franco Kernel (latest nightly)(retired)
Samsung T-Mobile Vibrant - ICZen (4.0.4) || ASUS Transformer Prime - Androwook || Kindle Fire - Completely stock(retired)

Vegastouch
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddintyres View Post
Who is?

Master is working on the Thunderbolt and Nexus S versions of axura now...
So Axura for Vibrant is dead then? That would be fine if we could just get a battery mod for it to show % numbers instead of how it is now. Other than that, it is pretty awesome.

markdam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default modems

how does KB1 hold up to KA6 or JK6 with 2.3.1.3.? I installed 2.3.1.3 already just wondering what the best modem is for speed and batt life thanks in advance!!!!!

Quote:
flash 2.3.1.3 its the newest version and the most refined, it will contain the KB1 modem

Vegastouch
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdam View Post
how does KB1 hold up to KA6 or JK6 with 2.3.1.3.? I installed 2.3.1.3 already just wondering what the best modem is for speed and batt life thanks in advance!!!!!
The best modem for me has been JL5 as far as battery life. KA6 was just a bit worse. KB1 isnt that great for me but the speed is good and i didnt have a problem with the speed on the other two.

shreddintyres
Old
Thanks Meter 515
Axura for the vibrant isnt necessarily dead yet, its just that axura is stable to the point that it really needs no more development outside of theming. as to a percent batt mod, all the themes for axura now have them, the most recent ones that is, i know my frost theme, crysis port and annex's themes on D4A have them, we are working on getting all the themes back on the new server. Check the link in my sig for the d4a website.

for the modem i always just used the kb1 modem, it performed about the same as the ka6 modem did for me tho.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - GSM (i9250) - Slim Bean(latest) | Franco Kernel (latest nightly)(retired)
Samsung T-Mobile Vibrant - ICZen (4.0.4) || ASUS Transformer Prime - Androwook || Kindle Fire - Completely stock(retired)

Vegastouch
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Axura for the vibrant isnt necessarily dead yet, its just that axura is stable to the point that it really needs no more development outside of theming. as to a percent batt mod, all the themes for axura now have them, the most recent ones that is, i know my frost theme, crysis port and annex's themes on D4A have them, we are working on getting all the themes back on the new server. Check the link in my sig for the d4a website.

for the modem i always just used the kb1 modem, it performed about the same as the ka6 modem did for me tho.
Yeah it shows numbers but it only changes every 20% and not every percent number. So it goes from 100 down to 80, 60, 40, etc. At least the theme im using does it that way and im using the scarlet theme......i think thats what it is called.

shreddintyres
Old
(Last edited by shreddintyres; 8th April 2011 at 06:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 515
that would likely have something to do with that particular theme, i know the All the D4a themes have percent batteries with 100% certainty, any thing i work with has it, i could look at making a percent battery mod metamorph id have to look into it tho as ive never done metamorphs

nomadrider123
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegastouch View Post
So Axura for Vibrant is dead then? That would be fine if we could just get a battery mod for it to show % numbers instead of how it is now. Other than that, it is pretty awesome.

You could go to the market and get battery widget and put it on one of your screens that's what i do
>>>> If I or anyone else has helped you take the time to hit the thank you button <<<<

Vegastouch
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
that would likely have something to do with that particular theme, i know the All the D4a themes have percent batteries with 100% certainty, any thing i work with has it, i could look at making a percent battery mod metamorph id have to look into it tho as ive never done metamorphs
OK, ill look at other themes but since he re did his site, there arent but a few themes in there right now.

VeryCoolAlan
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Where's the site
?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Please go to my YouTube Channel and at least watch one video or subscribe! Every bit helps! I review headphones and random things.
www.youtube.com/verycoolalan

Thank you!

Don't press my "Thanks" button. Follow me on Twitter ----> @VeryCoolAlan