5,599,254 Members 37,364 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KB1]▽▲ AXURA Vibrant Edition▲▽[Devs4Android][2.3.1.3][Beauty/Beast][03/08/2011]

Tip us?

Reyland
Old
Thanks Meter 59
It is working just fine and all 5 lockscreens are working and also themed! At least for me! It's it's easy to make a nandroid backup and flash it to see if it's work or not! ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdog89 View Post
....if it doesn't break anything else he should have files that aren't themed correctly.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Reyland For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neffstarr
Old
Thanks Meter 122
about to flash this bad boy
Note 2 _stock
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 _Stock
Asus Transformer _Stock

Jackdog89
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyland View Post
It is working just fine and all 5 lockscreens are working and also themed! At least for me! It's it's easy to make a nandroid backup and flash it to see if it's work or not! ;)

Thanks, I'll take your word for it.

DCrozier28
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dligon View Post
Master if we have 1/8 of a brain and 4 fingers and 6 toes can we make a theme for this using your how to theme instructions.
If I put up both hands Each having 5 fingers, and I put 8 of them down leaving only the middle ones up would you know what that means??

IllusiveDreams
Old
Thanks Meter 4
So I flashed this ROM this morning. Ive used Axura in the past and have had no issues with it. The only thing Im seeing right now is that MMS isnt sending but thankfully i get a voicemail notification and the time still displays am/pm and when I installed zip for no clock via recovery, nothing happened.

adiprince1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hi guys i want to update axura. Right now iam on 2.2.9.0. when i reboot into recover mode i dont see the reinstall packages option. the only menu i see is ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.1.3 vodoo lagfix. can some one please help me? thanks alot

neo_x22000
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I wanna try out this ROM..but im a lil new to this im running bionix v can i flash right over that...if not whats the steps???????

tarastaryo
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Talking So great!

Flashed this last night and I love it!! I flashed from version 2.2.7... while on that for some reason I wasn't able to receive picture texts... it just kept saying that the attachment exceeded the 300k limit. Anyway, unplugged this morning at around 7:30, and it's now 12:30 and my battery is still at 87%... best battery life I've had so far! And I've been texting all morning and used the phone some. I also really like the new lock screen! Also, my picture messaging is back! Great ROM so far!!

dligon
Old
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiprince1 View Post
Hi guys i want to update axura. Right now iam on 2.2.9.0. when i reboot into recover mode i dont see the reinstall packages option. the only menu i see is ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.1.3 vodoo lagfix. can some one please help me? thanks alot
just place on your sd card get into recovery and install zip from sdcard and select axura 2.3

dligon
Old
Thanks Meter 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarastaryo View Post
Flashed this last night and I love it!! I flashed from version 2.2.7... while on that for some reason I wasn't able to receive picture texts... it just kept saying that the attachment exceeded the 300k limit. Anyway, unplugged this morning at around 7:30, and it's now 12:30 and my battery is still at 87%... best battery life I've had so far! And I've been texting all morning and used the phone some. I also really like the new lock screen! Also, my picture messaging is back! Great ROM so far!!
you may want to check the battery stats in the settings menu sometimes the battery percent is off on the display screen.