[TUT]Root + Xrecovery + JIT for X10 Mini Pro with firmware v2.1.1.A.0.6 !
The good news i wanna notice for everybody here is my X10 Mini Pro with lastest firmware 2.1.1.A.0.6 can Root + xRecovery + JIT and use Link2SD okay without any errors !
I will tutorial you to do that. Now lets begin !
1. Download attached file "SuperOneClick".
2. Enable "USB Debug".
3. Connect phone to "PC" and select "Charge Phone".
4. Open "SuperOneClick" and select "Root".
6. When it is done, reboot.
- Phone must be rooted
- Download and install Titanium Backup. Run it and press Problems to install busybox or you can install standalone busybox in market !
- Download attached file and unpack the recovery package in to sdcard
- Use Root Explorer to remount /system rw
- Copy the content of the package (3 files) into /system/bin folder
- Chmod 777 for 3 files copied !
How to use xRecovery :
- Reboot your phone !
- Press BACK
button few times right after white SE logo appears.
- Use VOLUME-UP and VOLUME-DOWN to browse, HOME to select, BACK to go back.
Here is manual installation. Automatic Installer here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=951274
I'm strongly recommend to backup with xRecovery before install JIT !
- Download attached file !
- Go to market place and find app "Terminal Emulator" download and install it.
- Extract and copy to sdcard
- Use root explorer to remount /system rw
- Copy dalvikvm,dexopt,logcat
- CHMOD 755 for 3 files copied!
- Copy libdvm.so,libnativehelper.so,libcutils.so,libdl.so ,liblog.so,libm.so,libz.so
- CHMOD 644 for 7 files copied!
- Copy build.prop in sdcard
to /system/ (You can use your build.prob file. Please see Warning section below)
- Chmod 666 for build.prop !
- Go to /data/dalvik-cache/ and remove all file in it or use command rm -r /data/dalvik-cache/* or we can use xRecovery and choose Advanced Options > Wipe dalvik cached
- Reboot your phone and enjoy !
- To check it work or not run Terminal Emulator and type dalvikvm -k if you see "Configured with: debugger profiler jit show_exception=1. It's mean JIT has been working !
Warning : if your phone cannot reboot again please use xRecovery to restore backup file (if not backup yet you can use SEUS to reflash your device) and JIT again with your build.prop file.
Follow these instructions:
- At the step copy build.prob above please use your build.prob instead my file provided and edit your file :
- Edit /system/build.prob with Root Explorer
+Find : and replace with
and replace with
and replace with
if don't have add one
at the end of file !
- Save file and do continue others step to complete JIT.
Thanks to zdzihu for xRecovery, shivenjuneja for SuperOneClick modified version and all member in XDA for JIT installation method !
Now important action ^_^. Please thanks me if you want