Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Inspire 4G Batteries..

Tip us?

rwon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Post Inspire 4G Batteries..

Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP.
Previous Devices:
Sony Ericsson t226, Sony Ericsson Z525a, Latte Slim 11b, Samsung sgh a707, Samsung Black Jack II, Moto Razr II V9, Samsung Captivate, iPhone 3gs 16GB, Inspire 4g.

Current:
Nexus 4

ch12islee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
All I know for now is that on the desire hd (compatible with inspire 4g) only has those batteries from eBay and 1300 mah from mugen which in my opinion not worth getting. The ebay ones are posted as 1500 and 1600 mah, but they seem to be 1230. I ordered the eBay battery and they seem to last shorter than stock.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

bella92108
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwon View Post
Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP.
Congrats on being the 10th person to post the exact same question in their own brand new thread!

gwmkwan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108 View Post
Congrats on being the 10th person to post the exact same question in their own brand new thread!
+1
we really need a official battery thread

Mr. Clown
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Thanks Meter 2290

DONATE TO ME
There is already a opened thread with this topic.

Thread closed

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 - Stock Rom 4.2.2 (Stolen)
T-Mobile SGH-T999 - Stock Rom 4.3
HTC HD2 : Nexus HD2 JB 4.1.2 (RIP)

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe