Inspire 4G Batteries..

OP rwon

12th February 2011, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
St Louis
Thanks Meter: 6

143 posts
More
Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP.
26th February 2011, 08:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
All I know for now is that on the desire hd (compatible with inspire 4g) only has those batteries from eBay and 1300 mah from mugen which in my opinion not worth getting. The ebay ones are posted as 1500 and 1600 mah, but they seem to be 1230. I ordered the eBay battery and they seem to last shorter than stock.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
28th February 2011, 01:39 AM   |  #3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 62

1,733 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwon

Thought I would start a battery thread just to see what everyone thinks. I have noticed the battery is 1230 mah and thats a little small for my taste. I have heard nothing bad about battery life, but thought I would start this thread to throw some options out there on where to buy hi-cap batteries. Also if anyone has experience with a site or certain make of battery, that is made for this phone POST IT UP.

Congrats on being the 10th person to post the exact same question in their own brand new thread!
1st March 2011, 07:23 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella92108

Congrats on being the 10th person to post the exact same question in their own brand new thread!

+1
we really need a official battery thread
9th March 2011, 12:04 AM   |  #5  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,342

5,860 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is already a opened thread with this topic.

Thread closed
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread