[ROM|WWE/RUS/GER][28-Oct] Dynamics 2.4 - ROMs and kitchen

OP ultrashot

14th February 2011, 11:45 AM   |  #21  
Flag Srebrenik
Thanks Meter: 13

133 posts
More
there is one more thing i noticed.

if the device is locked with win mo lockscreen and i recieve sms, unlocking it with "additional sms slider" won't take me to manila sms tab. instead it opens standard win mo messeges application.

this is probably the greatest rom ever. battery life is great and it's stable. there are few bugs, but i'm sure the maker will correct them.

thanks again!
14th February 2011, 01:10 PM   |  #22  
OP Recognized Developer
St.Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 2,043

1,478 posts
Quote:

if the device is locked with win mo lockscreen and i recieve sms, unlocking it with "additional sms slider" won't take me to manila sms tab. instead it opens standard win mo messeges application.

This ROM doesn't have HTC Messaging in-built. Manila tab hasn't ever been sms app replacement.

One of the most interesting things is that everyone may build his/her own build based on Dynamics - just learn how to use OSBuilder.
One more tip: this ROM has a SE TrackID port inside. The only working WM-port.
Last edited by ultrashot; 14th February 2011 at 01:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2011, 02:43 PM   |  #23  
Flag Jalpaiguri
Thanks Meter: 31

83 posts
More
This is one hell of a good ROM. Have been using it for more than a day now. Initial setup and processes take some time but once done, it really flies. The tweaks built inside are great as is the HTC volume control.
Being a bass head, I really like the sound quality of this ROM. There is definitely some audio tweaking that has gone into this ROM. The sound is clear and bassy.
I have been using the 826x and the NRG series ROMs till now. The greatest USP of the 826X was stability and battery life. The NRG series had almost caught up with the 826x series ROMs in the last few ROMs produced as far as battery life is concerned.
The battery life of this ROM is equal to, if not greater than the 826x series. Stability is also great and I have not had any freezing and crashing till now. I have also installed CHT 2.0 and the stability and functionality have not been hampered in any way.
And last but not the least, this ROM is fast, damned fast.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL X1 USERS I WOULD SAY.

Just my 2 cents.
14th February 2011, 04:21 PM   |  #24  
Flag Srebrenik

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrashot

This ROM doesn't have HTC Messaging in-built. Manila tab hasn't ever been sms app replacement.

One of the most interesting things is that everyone may build his/her own build based on Dynamics - just learn how to use OSBuilder.
One more tip: this ROM has a SE TrackID port inside. The only working WM-port.

i understand what you'r sayin', but is there a registry tweak to go to sms tab directly when unlocking with "sms" slider, instead of opening built in sms application.

and, please ultrashot, can u upload those fixes for htc album i asked yesterday, or a fixed rom with sense 2.1 .

i appriciate your work!

thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to phobius87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2011, 05:54 PM   |  #25  
OP Recognized Developer
St.Petersburg

1,478 posts
phobius87, special for you
If anyone downloaded 2.0.1 rom from upper folder (remember - don't download anything from ftp folder I didn't mention!) of my ftp - that's for you.
I decided not to pack in *.cab form. Install it using Resco Explorer or Total Commander (explorer will not help).
AlbumFBSDK.dll->\Windows\
HTCAlbum.exe->\Windows\
OnlineAlbumSDK2.dll->\Windows\
If you have 6.5.3, then copy all files from "Only for 6.5.3" folder to \Windows\.

Btw, VoiceBar.dll from "Only for 6.5.3" is useful for all 6.5.3 users.
Attached Files
File Type: rar rawfixes.rar - [Click for QR Code] (746.9 KB, 200 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2011, 10:48 PM   |  #26  
Flag Srebrenik

133 posts
More
thanks ultrashot!!!!!!!!

now i fully enjoy my xperia! you made me happy.

спасибо !!!

edit:

i installed fixes, and they work ok.

ps

there is just one more thing. ever since i flashed this rom (and that happened on some other roms too), scrolling pictures in album tab is kinda slow and there is a tearing effect on pictures. often everything freezes for couple seconds. i noticed that freezing effect to happen when playing some 3d games too, so i gues it has something to do with 3d driver.

has someone else noticed this on their xperia and is there some solution?

sorry for beeing pain in the ass, and sorry for some grammar mistakes.

thanks!

edit 2:

i noticed now that the tearing effect and slownes in pictures tab doesn't occur in landscape. now i'm really confused.
Last edited by phobius87; 14th February 2011 at 11:04 PM.
15th February 2011, 03:26 PM   |  #27  
Flag Нижний Новгород
Thanks Meter: 1

57 posts
More
Thumbs up
This is rom faster and better than 826x.
Congratulations.
15th February 2011, 04:22 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
there is just one more thing. ever since i flashed this rom (and that happened on some other roms too), scrolling pictures in album tab is kinda slow and there is a tearing effect on pictures. often everything freezes for couple seconds. i noticed that freezing effect to happen when playing some 3d games too, so i gues it has something to do with 3d driver.

has someone else noticed this on their xperia and is there some solution?

edit 2:

i noticed now that the tearing effect and slownes in pictures tab doesn't occur in landscape. now i'm really confused.[/QUOTE]

same here i got same problem and i think its something with drivers....if one will find solution please report.
thanks,
15th February 2011, 04:33 PM   |  #29  
OP Recognized Developer
St.Petersburg

1,478 posts
I left all 3d drivers intact. If you know better drivers, feel free to post a link here.
The Following User Says Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2011, 05:57 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 1

106 posts
Who can run WiMoSpeed 1.5 with this ROM? I can not move up even for 1 level

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, rom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, stable, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread