THIS IS CLOSED[ROM][4-9-11] [1975jamie] Twilight Zrom [ODEX]
bring to you..
Ok Here you go guys!!!. Some have asked for a rom for their girlfriend and wifes and some for a zrom. Well my wife asked for a zrom rom themed Twilight Saga here it is.
First I would like to thank aamikam (http://themikmik.com/forums/) for giving me this great base to work with. Without his help this would not have happen.
* Based on Mikz 1.1
* Custom Twilight Themed
* Custom HTC Twilight Keyboard
* Custom Twilight Dailer
* Odexex (thanks aamikam)
* Using Stock Kernel
* SdCard Speed Fix (thanks aamikam)
* Zipalign on Boot
* New Custom boot animation (thanks Konikub)
* 1975jamie Goodies
* Tweaked System for better Battery Life and Performance
* Rebuild all packages to ensure minimum amount of useless files in them to ensure maximum optimization. (thanks aamikam)
* All apks have been optimized (ZipAligned) to the fullest!
* Remove Arrows and Text from LockScreen (thanks aamikam)
* Transparent LockScreen Music Player
* Clear LockScreen
* Purple Themed TaskBar icons
* Purple Themed Menus
* Custom Twilight Wallpapers
* DSP Manager
* Lots of Blue and Purple though out the Rom
* Power Widgets Controls
* 4-in-1 Boot Menu
* HotSpot/Usb Tether Hack
* Removed Gps and ADB icons from TaskBar
* Remapable Rosie (Using RosieZ Settings)
* Custom Ringtones
* Entire Rom png's optimized
* Semi-Trans App Drawer
* Added in all Htc Clocks
* Custom Animations (thanks aamikam)
* Dark Themed HTC clock widget (thanks Godzson)
* Updated Flash
* 5 Skins included with more available in HTC Hub
* Fully Functional Front & Rear Camera with better quality than v1.0 (thanks aamikam)
* Super FAST!!!!
* Dark Themed Gmail
* (su) Superuser
* Everything besides the known issues
* No 4G (this is a port form a device that has no 4G)
I like to give special thanks to Aamikam
for making a great base and answering all my question, dsixda
for making kitchen very easy, Ziggy
for his great kernels, Mgriz1
for his ideas and testing of my rom, all my beta testers...
Special Thanks To: My wife Jen for putting up with me!
1. Download Rom.
2. Reboot into Recovery.
3. Perform Nandroid backup
4. Wipe dalvik cache and cache
5. Flash the rom.
7. The first boot will take longer then usual
NANDROID BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE.
Make sure you have all the latest radio/nv/wimax/pri versions:
Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have....