Roto-JMI v2 is what I'm using and it is GREAT. I have a T-Mobile Tab and stock ROM was G-A-R-B-A-G-E!!!!!!! I've tried all of Roto's ROMs and no complaints, but by far for me JMI v2 is the best.
What I like about this ROM:
- Very fast webpage loading (Miren and Dolphin HD browsers)
- Very Smooth scrolling within the UI
- Battery lasts much longer
I will edit once I think of more Pro's.
What I don't like about this ROM:
- Extremely minor!!!!! I had to find .apk's for some apps that weren't showing up in the Marketplace, BUT I have everything I wanted and simply backed everything up (with Titanium Backup) so I'm good to go.
- AT&T U-Verse app
- Slingbox app (yes I paid $30 for this app originally)