Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Theme}{Port} EB01 Nextang V2.5 2.17.11 *batt pop up removal*

Tip us?

nitsuj17
Old
(Last edited by nitsuj17; 17th February 2011 at 05:41 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
Default {Theme}{Port} EB01 Nextang V2.5 2.17.11 *batt pop up removal*

*im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone*

Here is an eb01 version of the 2.1 port I did of Manup456's popular Nextang theme. All credit obviously goes to him. check out his website www.digitalstylewars.com

*at the moment there is only an accurate battery version. at some point i will add a regular battery in for this and all the themes i do*

2.17 themed some more icons in the framework (buttons and a few lockscreen images) and added sbrissens batt pop up removal to both versions and the clock removal
2.16 removed camera as it causes conflicts with superclean 2.4...cleaned up another 4 or 5 images
2.15.2 added orange overload edition w/5 lockscreen...its A LOT of orange...not everyones taste for sure, but thought id make it an option
edit 2.15: added 5 lockscreen mod by sbrissen and cleaned up some images...expect an orange overload version later today as well as regular battery version (no percentage)

Credit:
Manup456 obviously! its his theme
sbrissen for reboot options and acc batter, 5 lockscreen, batt popup removal and all the other stuff he does
dtatchd for the status bar pulldown edits and all his help
chopperthedog cuz i kanged an image or two from him for the pulldown

Screens:

Overload Version:

CWR Install
V2.5 regular: http://www.mediafire.com/?tryz7k67or4zn8m
V2.5 Orange Overload Edition: http://www.mediafire.com/?b5uoc0ln5k4k4o8

Remove Clock (keep colors) V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?qpng7w56vpdax2y
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phooky
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 16
sweet i've been waiting for this for a while!

thanks!!!!

tito4421
Old
(Last edited by tito4421; 14th February 2011 at 09:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Manup456 and you are the best!! Thank You!
Is there a poss. you can make a pink theme?

bdemartino
Old
(Last edited by bdemartino; 15th February 2011 at 01:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 185

DONATE TO ME
Dude you're awesome, I'm going to port this to the mes- I'll be sure to give credit to you (and manup of course), thanks much!

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
op updated to include 5 lockscreen mod

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
added orange overload version

karib4
Old
(Last edited by karib4; 16th February 2011 at 02:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Flashing this now. I just dl'd an ADW theme called inverted and it has lots of hot pink and orange. They should look great together! Thank you so much for all that you do

Ooooh, it looks awesome!!! The screen lock is different, looks nice, but I really like being able to silence my phone from the lockscreeen. I can find some toggle for that I suppose. This is reallllly nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

EDIT: Seems like some of my icons like, phone,contacts,email, browser,gmail,etc. are much smaller and they have a file icon behind them. I definitely don't like the way that looks and I have never seen that before. Any ideas?

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by karib4 View Post
Flashing this now. I just dl'd an ADW theme called inverted and it has lots of hot pink and orange. They should look great together! Thank you so much for all that you do

Ooooh, it looks awesome!!! The screen lock is different, looks nice, but I really like being able to silence my phone from the lockscreeen. I can find some toggle for that I suppose. This is reallllly nice. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

EDIT: Seems like it messed with some of my icons likehone,contacts,email, browser,gmail,etc. Now the icon is much smaller and they have a file icon behind them. I definitely don't like the way that looks and have never seen that before. Any ideas?
there are icons packaged into the theme (like 12 or so)...for adw just long press on the homescreen or dock icon and you can change it to whatever you want (as long as the other icon is on ur sdcard)....but the icons didnt shrink or something...they were replaced by the theme

karib4
Old
(Last edited by karib4; 16th February 2011 at 02:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Here is a screen shot, take a look at the icons in the dock. Not only do they have a file behind them, but they are abnormally small too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snap20110215_103935.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	518307
The Following User Says Thank You to karib4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 17053

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by karib4 View Post
Here is a screen shot, take a look at the icons in the dock. Not only do they have a file behind them, but they are abnormally small too.

Attachment 518307
i have no idea tbh why the icons are looking like that...has to be some conflict with the adw theme on ur phone...i just tested in on lpp, tw, and adw ex and it was all fine

The Following User Says Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]