5,598,820 Members 32,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

where to buy replacement housing for X10?

Tip us?
 
TidusWulf
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 157
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Default where to buy replacement housing for X10?

I did a search on XDA and on Google, but everywhere I try only turns up black and white cases. I'd really like a blue or red. anyone know where I can buy a third-party replacement housing for the X10?
 
TimMun
Old
#2  
TimMun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 293
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dirksland
I think there are only black and white available... You will have to spray it yourself! ^^
 
kyojin
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Santiago
How much cost it? I need white case.

I'm from Chile
 
TidusWulf
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 157
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMun View Post
I think there are only black and white available... You will have to spray it yourself! ^^
actually, I didn't even think about that. lol I may give it a shot.

now if only I could buy replacement housings for <$5...
 
qman834
Old
#5  
qman834's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2010
Good luck finding one, if you do please tell us where you got it from because i need one too
 
xnewser
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 38
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TidusWulf View Post
I did a search on XDA and on Google, but everywhere I try only turns up black and white cases. I'd really like a blue or red. anyone know where I can buy a third-party replacement housing for the X10?
just take a look on shop.brando they are shipping worldwide at only $3. I've purchased many times, great service.

go to shop.brando.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-replacement-housing-white_p04640c1171d010.html
The Following User Says Thank You to xnewser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bjordanov
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Nice

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
 
qman834
Old
#8  
qman834's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnewser View Post
just take a look on shop.brando they are shipping worldwide at only $3. I've purchased many times, great service.

go to shop.brando.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-replacement-housing-white_p04640c1171d010.html
Nice thanks for the site
 
hush66
Old
(Last edited by hush66; 2nd March 2011 at 09:32 AM.)
#9  
hush66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 623
Join Date: Apr 2010
Another site is cnn.cn; I used to buy parts for my k750i from them. But it sells the X10 replacement housing at a slightly higher price, compared to shop.brando.

However, it also offers more replacement parts (e.g. USB cover, front keypad, side buttons).
The Following User Says Thank You to hush66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AyDee
Old
#10  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 379
Posts: 971
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mobile

 
DONATE TO ME
I need a new back cover.
Does anyone know if the "dummy phones" >HERE< have a real back cover or not?

Tags
case, housing, x10
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...