Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 44,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PROGRAM] AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 *Beginners Start Here* Also for advanced users

Tip us?

SN@K3
Old
Thanks Meter 22
will it work on SGS i9000 ? Just Curious coz AIO i9000 Toolbox 3.0 Link is dead

jr8801
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Could you release the code for this or point me in the direction where its located so we could make a similar program for the SGS II

asher_pa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi.
Maybe this this is noob q. But i'll give it a shot :)

I'm now on 2.2 projectV rom and i know that if i want to upgrade to 2.3.X i need to "back to stock" does the stock rom contain 2.3 bl?

Tanks

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

amscot
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Just tried loading custom rom, procedure worked well. But now the phone wont boot. Vibrant screen, then some few flashes of pixels then off (battery icon). Cant reboot into recovery or anything. any ideas?

onyx1980
Old
(Last edited by onyx1980; 20th November 2011 at 07:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
hey y'all , i tried to flash a custome rom (cyanogenmod 7) to my vibrant , but unfortunately im kind messed up with the procedure. on the button the instruction says copy/select rom + copy cwm + reboot into recovery , and i'm stuck! where should i copy the cwm?

p.s : i have my vibrant updated to 2.2 froyo through samsung kies. and i'm having a really hard time with loading a clockworkmod through my rom manager. and it doesn't make any difference whether my vibrant is on 2.1 or 2.2. all i get for my recovery mod , is vibrant ****y stock recovery mod.

saeedco
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up thank you

your AIO Vibrant Toolbox 2.5 did the trick, my phone will never go to download mode before, was able to do that, root and install my custom Arabic/English Rom in no time, I told my brother to donate as I was doing this for him.

aaraya1516
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default Links are dead

The download link is dead. Please update.

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 9,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaraya1516 View Post
The download link is dead. Please update.
Go here. I have them in my Dropbox
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)
The Following User Says Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyron.townsend
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default hey

i am havent problems rooting my vibrant i keep getting the same message its saids signature verification failed what should i do

gho8t
Old
Thanks Meter 31
saved me twice... YOU ARE AWESOME
Samsung Blackjack-sold/Samsung Blackjack II-sold/T-Mobile Sidekick II-?/HTC Diamond-stolen/T-Mobile Sidekick (2008)-sold/HTC G1-sold/HTC Hero-broken/Samsung Vibrant-sold/HTC One X-broken

Google Nexus 4 - PA 3

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - AOKP