What i did ...
1. Download the debian installer from here
LINK#1 IN ATTACHMENT
uploaded with the updated installer script and bootdeb script ...
2. Download to replace the bootdeb file in debian with the bootdeb file below
3. Download to replace the installer.sh in debian directory with the installer
3. Unzipped the file on my computer. This created a directory called "debian".
4. Moved the whole debian folder in the root directory of memorycard (root)
using the data cable. After this I disconnected the cable.
4. Opened ConnectBot in p500, choosed local connection.
Download it here : LINK#4
5. Became root by typing: su -
6. Entered the debian directory in memory card:
7. Launched the installer script:
8. Entered Debian console:
9. Launched the setup script: /scripts/onetime.sh
10. This should be the whole thing.....
but i got the error in executing installer.sh
the error for ext2.ko in /lib/modules
so i pushed the .ko file in the megatron ROM
and the final rom is here...
But it is still giving me error
I NEED HELP TO FIGURE OUT IN RUNNING DEBIAN TO THIS PHONE !!!
STEPS ARE HERE :
LINK # 6